Options

Contract killer sniper issues

Cook71Cook71 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi I'm playing this game for a long time. The game is freezing on pvp lost diamonds and energy. All the time is happening this. How we are going to be reimbursed for our loss?? Nobody from glu answered this question. I spend money buying items and on the end the game takes everything away!!!! Anyone from glu can let us know how we are going to be reimbursed for our loss???

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi Cook71
    exactly,you said it very correctly!i am also having the same issue bro.it's been almost one week now!all the progress i had untill now maybe lost,i have contacted customer care 3 times and no reply from them.i cant even play the game!hope the team fix it asap and give us some gold or guns for the time we have lost.
    thanks
  • Options
    Iamready wrote: »
    Hi Cook71
    exactly,you said it very correctly!i am also having the same issue bro.it's been almost one week now!all the progress i had untill now maybe lost,i have contacted customer care 3 times and no reply from them.i cant even play the game!hope the team fix it asap and give us some gold or guns for the time we have lost.
    thanks

I'm not sure if they will do anything about this issue. No answer from them. So it will be better not to spend ur money with glu.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Very well said!its really sad they don't care about us!
  • Options
    Iamready wrote: »
    Very well said!its really sad they don't care about us!

Screw this it happened again!!!! Fok this game and this customer service!!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are several threads on this in the CKS forums. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Closing thread now.
This discussion has been closed.