Options

Not gotten Glu Credits

mark3721mark3721 Registered Users 4 Posts
I purchased glu credits almost four days ago for DH2014, and have not gotten them yet. I have submitted multiple tickets the last few days, and have not heard from anyone. Can someone tell me what I can do. It keeps telling me that the servers are currently down and once the issue is fixed, that my credits will be in my account. The payment has already been processed, so I would like to have a answer.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mark3721 wrote: »
    I purchased glu credits almost four days ago for DH2014, and have not gotten them yet. I have submitted multiple tickets the last few days, and have not heard from anyone. Can someone tell me what I can do. It keeps telling me that the servers are currently down and once the issue is fixed, that my credits will be in my account. The payment has already been processed, so I would like to have a answer.

Sorry to hear this. We don't have visibility into your account on the forums, so you'll need to be patient on your tickets with Customer Care.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this. We don't have visibility into your account on the forums, so you'll need to be patient on your tickets with Customer Care.

It has been almost 5 days, and after three submitted tickets and no word at all from anyone, it not the greatest feeling. And there is no way for me to cancel the purchase and get my money back.
  • Options
    mark3721 wrote: »
    It has been almost 5 days, and after three submitted tickets and no word at all from anyone, it not the greatest feeling. And there is no way for me to cancel the purchase and get my money back.

Understood. I see that you've opened three tickets, with the first one two days ago. Unfortunately, you simply need to wait for a response from them as they have access to your actual account.
  • Options
    karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    Glu why are you looking into account that hasn't had a ticket open for a while but ive been waiting to have my case resolved for a while now, my ticket was opened on december 29th and i don't have to say today's date i guess...

i had to wait almost a month before having a reply, now it has been 8 days, since january 28th that i've been waiting on the restore process account name was Karry, Game Eternity warriors 3, android system, can i have some news? ive had a post up for a while with 0 reply from anyone
  • Options
    Why would you want to try and take over another persons thread. All I wanted to know is how I can get my credits or my money back that I paid.
  • Options
    He clearly told you, you already have a ticket you just need to wait the response, it hasn't been a month like me, it says 3 to 5 days before reply, he says yours is 2 days ago, just wait you---
  • Options
    Please go start your own thread. It has been over 5 days. And you are not talking about somethiyou actually purchased, and I have.
  • Options
    Who the hell do you think you are? I have bought plenty of stuff on that account it is basically the same. and NOW it has been over 5 days, a week after you posted this thread. Get some patience i'm at 1 month and a half before a reply and you see how Glu doesnt care about their forum they arn't going to reply to either me or you
  • Options
    Okay, no need to hijack threads here. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.