Options

response from glu

candiraynecandirayne Registered Users 8 Posts
its been almost a week since my game was apparently flagged i am not sure what for since i do not ever use hacks or cheats and STILL today after speaking with at least 5 different people from glu support i get a response from WAHEED from glu support he states that he has made some change to my account and this SHOULD resolve the issue but it has not he also say to please make sure you continue playing the game in a FAIR manner just like the way you always do WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING!! and finally at the end he states he will be closing the ticket and do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions and how to do so...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! my game should have never been flagged in the first place and i am seeing that their are many other victims as well...what is it you feel like just going around and flagging games so that they dont work anymore??? some people put REAL LIFE money into these games and want to enjoy them NOT have them taken away...i have filed a report and you will be investigated...have a nice day.....

http://screencast.com/t/P4PxowIIn2W1

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    As long as you have submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as we can.