Options

NEED HELP: Was told I was using a cheat tool by Support?!

DillyDilly1522DillyDilly1522 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying and playing TS Baseball now for a few years. However, I noticed for the past couple days that I have been unable to see club chat, global chat, or have access to certain features. I messaged customer support in game and was told that they believe I have been using a cheating tool to get in game credits?!

I have used my real, hard earned money to buy some gold and now I can barely access the app and am now "flagged for abuse". Does anyone have any suggestion or how I can reach them or if this has happened to them? I have sent another in game message, contacted support, but still haven't heard anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We try for a 2 day turn around on contacts. Oldest ticket at the moment was submitted April-23-2018 08:01:44 PM. The restriction bans come from the development team though and are usually upheld by them.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage said:

We try for a 2 day turn around on contacts. Oldest ticket at the moment was submitted April-23-2018 08:01:44 PM. The restriction bans come from the development team though and are usually upheld by them.

So you believe that even with transaction history evidence (which I have), I will never get the restrictions taken off?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I'm just upset that I have been a loyal customer since 2016, have played fair, bought gold, and am now being considered a cheater and having my ability to play taken away. I have the receipts for each gold purchase and my bank statements. I was told that I may have been swept up in a "jailing".
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    We have no way of knowing if this is a legit jailing or not, most certainly are. This process certainly needs some transparency. Some arbitrary ruling from someone else unnamed and unknown in the company should not be enough to jail a team. Some people spend thousands on their teams, there is no resolution process in place to guarantee a fair hearing on issues like this. They should have to say what was done, when and how so you could at least defend yourself. Just a “you did something wrong and we stand behind their decision” should not be enough. There are several security protocols put into the 18 version, I would think there is far less cheating. This should allow for a more thorough investigation and a better explanation with specifics as to why a team is jailed. 
  • Options

We have no way of knowing if this is a legit jailing or not, most certainly are. This process certainly needs some transparency. Some arbitrary ruling from someone else unnamed and unknown in the company should not be enough to jail a team. Some people spend thousands on their teams, there is no resolution process in place to guarantee a fair hearing on issues like this. They should have to say what was done, when and how so you could at least defend yourself. Just a “you did something wrong and we stand behind their decision” should not be enough. There are several security protocols put into the 18 version, I would think there is far less cheating. This should allow for a more thorough investigation and a better explanation with specifics as to why a team is jailed. 

I wholeheartedly agree. I have detailed back up for EVERY purchase I made that follow the terms and conditions (believe me, I have read it 5 times over). I just want a response from customer care allowing me to provide these details. I think it highly unfair if I got swept up in the unlawful actions of someone on the app whom I have never met.

I just want the chance to defend myself and provide proof that I have been playing the game with no assistance other than buying gold through the approved channels (the app).