Options

Account needs to be reactivated

Elshafie15Elshafie15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited May 2018 in Customer Care
I was having issues with the app crashing and not being able to tap on certain things. Not a big deal. 

But I decided to try and reinstall the app and all progress is lost. I backed up through Facebook and I have spent a great deal of money on this game and would like my account back. 

Username: Elshafie15 
Platform: iOS 
Game: MLB TSB 2018

please help me. 

Comments

• Options
    My account was also “backed up” to Facebook. 

Just tried it and I’m pretty sure all my progress just got overridden. 

Glu this is very disappointing as a very loyal customer not just player. 
  • Options
    The app will also not let me submit a new ticket. I believe because my old one was never answered. 
  • Options
    So Glu doesn’t know how to respond to customers that pay good money for their services and won’t help us with making account recovery easier. 

Nice Glu. 
  • Options
    If I don’t hear back from you guys within 24 hours I may just say whatever. I lost my money and progress and switch to MLB 9 innings. I’ve been patiently awaiting a response from someone on the app, through email support and now through this from an admin and have yet to hear anything back. I understand if you guys are backed up. That’s normal and I could deal with that but the fact that nobody has put any effort to let your customers be aware that someone will be with us to help is completely unprofessional. Yet, you put an automated response. 

My account has has been locked out for over 72 hours. 
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Normally our goal is 48 hours but our wait times are very long at the moment and some tickets could be as much as a week old. If you sent one in we will respond to it as quickly as we can get to it.