Game/App has become bugged (ZAMF)

MeaninglessMeaningless Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi! I'm here to request a fix =)
The game/app Zombies Ate My Friends has become faulty again, in the same way that already happenened to it previously in 2014.

Error description: Launches but fails to be playable, I think it is related to the publicity addons that show whenever a session is initialized.

Detailed Description: The starting position of each game session loads itself just fine, but then the game chokes while trying to lead into a publicity screen, failing, and then resumes to reload/repeat this proccess in a loop, never becoming playable.

(clean re/install doesn't fix, problem is probably tied to some code used by GLU that has not been adjusted for this game in particular)

I use android, last time this bug happened it took a while to be fixed... :/

Made a post in dedicated forum, which looks abandoned btw ( http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122954-Game-App-has-become-bugged )

Thanks!!

Comments

• MeaninglessMeaningless Registered Users 3 Posts
    BUMP

Still bugged ^^
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are no updates coming to this game at this time.
  • PDdoubleUPDdoubleU Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    GluAdmin said:

There are no updates coming to this game at this time.

you said this in 2015, i am still having the same issue in 2018. I have downloaded the game to multiple devices from google play and the game wont load it just returns to the home screen after a couple of seconds.

is there a fix?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There is no development planned for that title. The state it is in is likely what it will stay in.
  • PDdoubleUPDdoubleU Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    so unplayable...