Unable to Start the Game - Try Again

murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Says "please make sure you're not using anonymous proxies, and are not running the game on a jailbroken device."  Neither one would describe me.  Hangs at 37% for the last couple hours.  Any explanation?  Does it on wifi as well as regular cellular service.   I've rebooted phone to no avail. 

Comments

• Kinghorn1268Kinghorn1268 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m also having this error. I’ve tried everything, right down to deleting and reinstalling the app. It worked until I restored my backup from Facebook...and then started happening immediately after once more.
  • Kinghorn1268Kinghorn1268 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    To clarify, it’s an issue with MLB 2018
  • ShockNAweShockNAwe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, for about 2 hours now. I have also tried about 10 different troubleshooting methods to no avail. Msg’d Customer Service as well, but haven’t heard back. Even deleted app & redownloaded, which it let the whole game download 100% & let me play without logging in as a brand new player, but once I went to login, did the same & gave me an error msg to try again after redownlaoding & stopped at 37%. Glad I’m not the only one. 
  • daddysgame992kdaddysgame992k Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    murray21 said:
    Says "please make sure you're not using anonymous proxies, and are not running the game on a jailbroken device."  Neither one would describe me.  Hangs at 37% for the last couple hours.  Any explanation?  Does it on wifi as well as regular cellular service.   I've rebooted phone to no avail. 
    Happening here too... cannot resolve - wondering since there has been no Glu reply that their system is down??
  • bpopsbpops Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here.
  • DrursionDrursion Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does it say your account is suspended at the bottom? I’m having the same issue and mine says that at the bottom, but I didn’t do anything wrong that I am aware of.