Options

Team disappeared after switching over to tsb23

Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
edited April 2023 in Customer Care
Already switched my VIP team to tsb23 had my keepers and then my team wouldn't come back up. Have been conversing with CS for over a week and it's been to no avail so far. On all star level 18 and I will L probably miss VIP rewards on April 7th because of this mess . Can't connect with Facebook and they had me create a new email address and none of it has worked. 

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the account.  Continuing to work with the ticket you have open is the best bet.  Based on your description this isn't a known issue or common so it will likely require discussions with the developers which obviously can take quite a bit of time to troubleshoot. 
  • Options
    Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I have sent screenshots for proof and had to start a bronze team just to play but I am  truly upset over this situation .I have spent at least 12k over the  years I have been playing.I am waiting for my VIP eam to come back so I can start spending again. I like this game and my club the CASUALS are waiting for me.please help.I sent a screenshot to CS to show my keepers and my  star level 18.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    As you might expect there have been many tickets with unique situations to linking to previous accounts so there is still a backlog to get through particularly if it has to be escalated to the development team.  I am sure we will be able to get it all fixed up but the wait will be much longer than usual for usually the first 3 weeks after the launch.