Options

Has anyone experienced this weird thing before when playing against Ghost and Mantis?

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
I have been playing this game now since inception (Sept. 2012) yet I still encounter certain players driving either a Ghost or Mantis who are NOT affected by my bounce back consumable rockets or bullets. I always use T4 weapons and they are usually set for maximum damage. However, some players I meet, who drive the Mantis or Ghost, seem to either NOT get bounced in the air the way they should or they will bounce very slightly (with a direct hit) and seem to get control again RIGHT AWAY as if nothing happened. As you all know, when cars get hit with consumables they usually all go flying and lose control.

WTF? Why is that happening? Anyone else experience this odd phenomenon? Is there a fast way to recover quickly from consumables?

(It is so frustrating and I hate having to throw out the hacker label on some players but it is the only thing I can think of to explain why they are not affected with consumables like the rest of us non-hackers!!) :confused:
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    i expeirence it alot,i mean i still have like 134 consumable rockets,but i dont use them because everytime i use it a ghost will be there and ruin it for me,plus theres a person qtr32 that i have no idea if its a shooter or a ghost,he has the ghost body on,but the wheeles of his ghost are from shooters truck,however it may look like a ghost it reacts like a ghost too,but shooting at him with rockets was not a good idea since i didnt see him getting bounced back.I only noticed that qtr is using a shooter because by death he started to do some major damage on me!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    i expeirence it alot,i mean i still have like 134 consumable rockets,but i dont use them because everytime i use it a ghost will be there and ruin it for me,plus theres a person qtr32 that i have no idea if its a shooter or a ghost,he has the ghost body on,but the wheeles of his ghost are from shooters truck,however it may look like a ghost it reacts like a ghost too,but shooting at him with rockets was not a good idea since i didnt see him getting bounced back.I only noticed that qtr is using a shooter because by death he started to do some major damage on me!

That is weird. If you see him again, try to take screen shot of him. I would be interested to see what you are talking about.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Ill c what I can do and a screen shot of it would sound interesting but how do I show it?bbecause I already took one lol
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Ill c what I can do and a screen shot of it would sound interesting but how do I show it?bbecause I already took one lol

There is a way but I am not sure. I think Ddannen knows how to do it.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    yea iv seen ddannen do that before....i looked on his profile under his posts and than there was a post with a picture!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    wait i think this could be a way,i put my picture into my computer and than go to files and copy it and than paste it i my post :D,hope this works
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    wait i think this could be a way,i put my picture into my computer and than go to files and copy it and than paste it i my post :D,hope this works

Can you post the picture you were talking about?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    o yea now i know how to post pics lol but im gonna need a new album for photobucket since i used the old one for the clan chat room.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER