Options

Seriously...

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Give us a release date, Glu! Please! Or just release the game already!

Comments

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Right! I can't take waiting for this or Britney's game ��
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I heard they released it in Canada they need to do the same in the U.S.
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I heard they released it in Canada they need to do the same in the U.S.

Seriously?!?!?! When did they release it there?
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm not sure but I saw it in the kkh forum a girl said they released the game on ios in Canada
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I thought that K&K game was gonna be released worldwide⁉😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I thought that K&K game was gonna be released worldwide⁉😕

Lol I'm impatiently waiting
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    (My last post didn't get posted....) But yes, my cousin has the game for iOS in Canada, and I was just expressing concern over the fact that they haven't released beta versions for Android yet, and if they planned on making the game iOS only. I mean, have they tested the game on both platforms?
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm definitely ready to check it out. I also wish they would at least give us a release date.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I keep hearing people say that ios gets it tommorrow and Android platforms will get it February 1st. I'm not waiting until February...
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So Android players gets the available download after Apple players? That's not fair Glu.😐
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yeah it's not fair but we always get everything last...
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Any word on when this is dropping in the US?
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Kupkakez_ wrote: »
    Any word on when this is dropping in the US?

No, nothing yet...
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    So Android players gets the available download after Apple players? That's not fair Glu.��

I think it will be released probably some hours after the iOS platform just like happened with Katy Perry Pop.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yeah it's not fair but we always get everything last...

They are doing testing in Singapore, Canada and a few other places. Android isn't released later on purpose. They send the stuff over. Apple just approves things faster and this iOS players have access to it sooner. We will get a date soon. Stay patient. I think Kim should have waited to post it because now everyone is upset.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I think the mistake was release it in Singapore, knowing that people were waiting for almost a year to release it, then unlike Katy Perry game it has taken a long time to be release worldwide for both android & ios users. Then are the pictures that the people who have the game post that makes it almost unbearable to wait such a long time and they already deleted the free K-Gems you get when you watch a video or complete an offer. So in all perspective I don't think the game will have the momentum that Kim Kardashian: Hollywood had when it was released.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Having played KKH for the last year and now playing this game I think KKG will be pretty popular. I don't think it'll reach the level of KKH but it's leagues better than Katy perry pop.
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm so confused did the game come out yet for ipad cuz I can't find it ???
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Badgalxo wrote: »
    I'm so confused did the game come out yet for ipad cuz I can't find it ???

Unless you live in Canada, apparently Singapore, and who knows what possibly obscure places, then...nope.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    They are doing testing in Singapore, Canada and a few other places. Android isn't released later on purpose. They send the stuff over. Apple just approves things faster and this iOS players have access to it sooner. We will get a date soon. Stay patient. I think Kim should have waited to post it because now everyone is upset.

Just wanted to say I doubt it has anything to do with Apple, but Glu. I use iOS. It's not in the App Store in the U.S. I think Glu is just still working things out. Also, I agree with you; no one should have widespread announced its debut that way. So, sooner or later....I halfway couldn't care less anymore. Yes. The announcement was handled quite poorly.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't understand why they're doing events it's not fair for android users!
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Remember good things come to those who wait lets not rush them if we rush them the game might not werk good. and if u are playing the game dont it fill as if its almost ready? i do like that its faster and all the new stuff added to it and i know once its released the ones that haven't played will like it. now what im scared of is that we haven't even heard from any of the mods for this forum yet.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    I hate that we're missing out on all these weekend events...