Options

Repeated Gigs and Calls

MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
I am getting repeated calls for gigs. When I look at my list of gigs to complete, the same two are listed about 10-15x. How do I fix this? Every time I go to a different screen, Perry texts trying to get me to accept the same gig AGAIN. :(

~Melissa~
GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Comments

• Options
    Tamara_LeeTamara_Lee Registered Users 7 Posts
    The exact same thing has been happening to me, even when I've already completed the gig. Now the game starts loading & then freezes so I can't even get into the game. It's a complete joke ��
  • Options
    AprilnmcduffieAprilnmcduffie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing is going on with me. to the point that I'm not playing the game until the bugs are fix. i love it from the started until perry kept texting me, and after i wasted money on a task and it still saying i need to two task :(.
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me game freezes, Perry keeps texting me about events I have completed already, I won the blue top n pants twice but when I exit and return to the game I have to choose all over again. Also ever since yesterday I notice after going back into the game I'm playing has a different person. I tried logging out of Facebook but it's the same thing. I'm frustrated and nobody from glu seems to care.