Options

NPCs?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
To those of you who plays KKH, but is just me or did anyone else notice that the NPCs are dressed up way more stylish than KKH⁉The NPCS from KKH on both of my games styles are straight up tacky.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah I've noticed the fashion in this game is way more stylish, especially for the NPC's. I mean some of them still look crazy, but I think overall their outfits aren't as gag worthy.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Coverall I think the clothing here is much better than KKH. now if they can only fix the game crashing like every two minutes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    This may sound stupid (it sure will) but what does NPC means? I know it's the caracters that are already in the game but what does the abbreviation stands for? I'm new and curious haha.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    This may sound stupid (it sure will) but what does NPC means? I know it's the caracters that are already in the game but what does the abbreviation stands for? I'm new and curious haha.

Non-playable character :)