xH1cJt2.jpg
nk2fV0Z.png
N4VNarC.png
PM to add
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's so weird they re-used the items from the first event and put them in the gift boxes for the ladies, except the bag.

I earned the bag previously, it's not checked off here so I have to "earn" it again?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    With the lack of tappables I'm just hoping I get the first three boxes
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hmm I did not get this event.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    All right, so after earning 15 points from gigs, I'll get to open the first box for free?

And what's with the Gift Box stickers, how do I collect those?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Chelsea, did you update to the latest?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    All right, so after earning 15 points from gigs, I'll get to open the first box for free?

And what's with the Gift Box stickers, how do I collect those?

Yep, they made it so we have 3 gift boxes to open along the way.

The stickers are in the array of prizes that can be won from boxes. When you open a box, it's either you get lucky and receive 1 clothing item immediately or you win stickers/energy/cash. To get the glasses you need 5 stickers. Jacket for 50 stickers (impossible imo so you gotta be lucky to pick it). From previous event, I have only seen 1-3 stickers being won.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ugh.. I keep playing and it keeps crashing. It's hella frustrating because I really wanted the earnables set. They need to update ASAP.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yep, they made it so we have 3 gift boxes to open along the way.

The stickers are in the array of prizes that can be won from boxes. When you open a box, it's either you get lucky and receive 1 clothing item immediately or you win stickers/energy/cash. To get the glasses you need 5 stickers. Jacket for 50 stickers (impossible imo so you gotta be lucky to pick it). From previous event, I have only seen 1-3 stickers being won.

Oh, hope I get lucky with the free boxes! I won a shirt from one of the daily box, but that's it..

It'd be great if K&K events occur midweek and KK:H on weekends! Not possible to finish both at the same time, same device.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Chelsea, did you update to the latest?

Just did that thank you. ^^
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    With the lack of tappables I'm just hoping I get the first three boxes

I'm hoping the points required isn't as exorbitant as KKH because of this fact.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Friend action "Selfie" gave 1 star. 3h event gave 12 stars.

I should have 13/15 stars but it only shows 12/15 now...
    PM to add
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I want those glasses sooo badly! But it annoys me that the event is during the week because I have school and can't take a lot of time on KKG. Besides, I'm new to this whole KKH/KKG stuff so how does the events work? Are there special events to do? And how can I gain points?

I know, lot of questions...!

Edit: for the gift boxes with the glasses, mock neck shirt and white jeans, do we have to pay 80 KStars or do we get one free? I'm so confused!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    So excited!!! I just finished an event this morning and was on a date when this event started so haven't won anything yet!! Working on an 8 hour event... Gah they take forever
  • Options
    Also did anyone get an job to do related to the event?
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Also did anyone get an job to do related to the event?

I didn't, but I received +1 star for taking selfies while I was doing a pro event at the Malibu Amphitheater so I guess the "job" is just doing some gigs that Perry texted you...?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is there even a quest that came with this weekend event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Is there even a quest that came with this weekend event?

I don't think so, I was searching for the event on Instagram and how can so many people already have all of the event items? I haven't even opened my first box. The energy takes forever to charge, and with the lack of tappables and a car it's almost impossible to do it fast unless you're spending ridiculous amounts of money.
  • Options
    I've looked on Instagram too and those people obviously hack. One of them actually said it when she was asked how fast she got the event items...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    So KKG does events on weekdays? I know they had an "event" over the weekend but there was a major glitch so not everyone got it. I'm gonna assume this is just a one time thing
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    I don't think so, I was searching for the event on Instagram and how can so many people already have all of the event items? I haven't even opened my first box. The energy takes forever to charge, and with the lack of tappables and a car it's almost impossible to do it fast unless you're spending ridiculous amounts of money.

I agree with your statement. But if someone finishes that fast, then usually something suspecious is gonna on.
    I've looked on Instagram too and those people obviously hack. One of them actually said it when she was asked how fast she got the event items...

The hacks are usually pretty fishy to me. I'm not even surprised anymore because some players hacked their games for KKH too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yeah there is someone on my feed who is obviously hacking. So annoying!!!

I didn't know there was a weekend event. I definitely didn't get that!

Also I just completed an 8 hour gig and got 20 stars. That's crazy!!! If 3 Hr events are 12 stars, 8 should be more than 20. 8 hours events take exponentially more time than 3 hours.

Next box for me is at 40, after getting my first one at 15.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm on an 8 hour event which will take me at least 4 hours. Considering I won't be home tomorrow, I'm guessing I'll get maybe 2 boxes, 3 if I'm totally lucky :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I just opened the first box and got 10 ENERGY. That's so baaaad. Ugh.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options

So far I've gotten 10 energy, and then $1000. Good thing I don't really care about the gift boxes one and think the earnable clothes are cuter :)
  • Options
    8h gigs are too darn long!

Full bar of energy fills 1 star only... we need 5 fill bar of energy to complete the gig! Thing is we cant really choose if we want a 3h or 8h gig here, its totally random.
    PM to add
  • Options

For curiosity I also went to look through instagram. One person who got all the items said it took her six 8h gigs to get everything. So grueling to do six 8h gigs...
    PM to add
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts

And we thought 40 energy in KKH was bad... Jeez
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    How are we supposed to complete this event when I have no quests only to reach 5000 followers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    my box was 20 energy, which helped with my hour event I guess.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    How are we supposed to complete this event when I have no quests only to reach 5000 followers

It seems once we hit 1k followers, we can only do dates to hit 5k followers. It might or might not be a glitch that there are no gigs from Perry.
    PM to add