Options

DON'T Restart the game

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to make this thread to warn other players. So when I first started this game, I started as a girl and then after the most recent update, the game completely stopped loading and would just stay on save data loaded for like 10 minutes and if it did let you in, it was completely laggy and almost always crashed pretty quickly. I saw the thread for the after the 1.0 update so I thought let me try that. So since I was logged into it with google play and facebook, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I loaded my saved data and that seemed to work until the next time I exited the game and tried to enter it again. Since I was close to the beginning of the game still, I thought whatever and just started over as a guy this time. It worked fine up until the same place(the Marcel salon quest/3 dates quest), then it started the same exact bug again.

Finally I sent Glu an email asking for help and am waiting on a response. I just wanted to warn you guys so you don't waste your time like I did. Just send in a ticket and wait for a response.
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.