Options

When are these bugs fixed?

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
These bugs are totally ruining the game for me! And I and some of my fellow players really wish we could get the stuff send to us from the weekend events and why? :

- the game glitches, it keeps resetting itself to some point (my point is just before the Caprice interview)
- when I try to play further for the weekend event points it counts up and I get the items but then my game crashes and I start by 0, again.

I know that this game is new and bound to be bugged but please don't release it than! This is only much more frustrating to us players and definitely when you contact customer support and you don't get any answer back..

Comments

• Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I second everything you said. My game has I resetting point too it was right after I did a shift at the salon and that owner lady was flirting with some other salon owner that my goal was to impress. After that my only 2 goals are to buy the house in Jackson hole and reach 5k followers but anytime I go on a date it doesn't save what I did. I haven't bothered even trying to play. I get on here and there to see if GLU has responded to my ticket but nada. I get that with all these different bugs it'll take awhile to fix but it's been awhile and I feel like of they're having this much trouble fixing the bugs then why did they launch the game in the first place? Come on glu, myself and tons of others are long time paying customers AT LEAST REPLY TO OUR TICKETS!