Options

Help me my game keeps crashing on loading screen

BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
Help hvnt been able to open my game and play all day keeps crashing on loading screen please helpp

Comments

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Mine too. I give up. I regret buying the starter pack and giving this game even a cent of my money.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Mine too. I give up. I regret buying the starter pack and giving this game even a cent of my money.

Omg me to a waste of 2 dollars can't even play at all so frustrating !!!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Welcome to Kendall and Kylie lol! Yeah, it will keep doing that. The worst part is when it totally logs you out and they have to retrieve your game from their servers. It takes an eternity to get back in. And once you do, you lose your progress. It's beyond frustrating.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Welcome to Kendall and Kylie lol! Yeah, it will keep doing that. The worst part is when it totally logs you out and they have to retrieve your game from their servers. It takes an eternity to get back in. And once you do, you lose your progress. It's beyond frustrating.

Yes it did that to me also thank goodness I signed in with Game Center it retrieved it fast
    This sucks day 2 I can't get passed the loading screen without it crashing looks like it gunna be a boring night :(
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    It's been more than 48 hours and I still can't open my game. It's like the file is corrupted. I'll give it to the next update and see if the update fixes it, if not I'm deleting this game for good.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    It's been more than 48 hours and I still can't open my game. It's like the file is corrupted. I'll give it to the next update and see if the update fixes it, if not I'm deleting this game for good.

Also a new event today smh so upset
  • Options
    So now i decide to delete the game and re download and it now waits until i get to the main screen n click sign in with game center to crash and thats where it keeps crashing so that was pointless !!!