Options

I am beyond fuming!!!!!

nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
So I noticed sometimes when you play your game a message would pop up saying we found another game saved and would show details and a different character which I do not understand because you cant use multiple accounts with one google account... anyways I avoided that little glitch countless times today and just a second a go I logged into my game with my name and low and behold what do I see?? My character in different clothes with all my gems gone. Thats right ALL. Ive been saving since I started the game and some inconsiderate person has decided to ruin it all in seconds knowing very well thats not their game. I can not play a game that hold this risk!!! Warning to everyone be careful. Yes ita just a game but I also spent alot of effort getting to where I wanted to be. Im uninstalling now .. im done!!

Comments

• Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    So I noticed sometimes when you play your game a message would pop up saying we found another game saved and would show details and a different character which I do not understand because you cant use multiple accounts with one google account... anyways I avoided that little glitch countless times today and just a second a go I logged into my game with my name and low and behold what do I see?? My character in different clothes with all my gems gone. Thats right ALL. Ive been saving since I started the game and some inconsiderate person has decided to ruin it all in seconds knowing very well thats not their game. I can not play a game that hold this risk!!! Warning to everyone be careful. Yes ita just a game but I also spent alot of effort getting to where I wanted to be. Im uninstalling now .. im done!!

I'm so sorry!!!!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts

I saw that pop up once today and after that my game is just stuck on the loading screen .. I'm so angry right know Glu should fix this 'cuz i lost the first two weekend events and i don't want to lose the third one :( .. Glu fix this as soon as possible !!!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This happens on my game too, quite often!

How come there's another saved game on my account? I've never played the game before, it appears as a female avatar, on a much lower level and stats.

I can't be careful each time it pops up, and might lose all my progress. Fix this, please!!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    It happens the same to me. After waiting long time for the game to load, and now I'm "playing" with another character that'd not mine cos game decided to load it even if i was clicking on use current data... :(
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and I cannot seem to change her looks, every time I try the game freezes up n I have to restart and when the game loads back the doll looks the same...I have missed out on two weekend events because of the bugs...glu needs to fix the game before sending out another weekend event and when they do fix the game they need to bring back the past weekend events so that players that didn't get the opportunity to win anything because of bugs can get the chance to...also my followers are dropping like flies because I'm not able to do events and my relationship with my in game before is broken because I cannot date either...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    This happens on my game too, quite often!

How come there's another saved game on my account? I've never played the game before, it appears as a female avatar, on a much lower level and stats.

I can't be careful each time it pops up, and might lose all my progress. Fix this, please!!!

Could it be the initial figure we get to customize? Do we pick Gender before any dolls pop up for customization, or does a girl pop up and then we customize, and or switch gender?

Regardless, there are a lot of bugs, lost games too, but remember this just came out, and we were all clamoring for it, saying enough testing release it, so I have to believe all the bugs will be worked out, eventually. And if you end up having to restart, maybe document it and ask Customer Care to help you out with lost things. Right now I think they're probably pretty crammed with tickets due to all the problems, but I really believe they're working out kinks and will make the games better. I didn't start for a couple of weeks with Kim's game (maybe a month?) so I have to think there were a lot of issues at the very start. Point of my post, I'm sorry so many are having issues, and just wanted to give a little pep talk. Hang in there, Glu put too much into this game, and I have to believe they're working on these issues as we speak.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary