Options

Puff Lounge for smoking and smoldering (complaints and frustration)

KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
7-melissa-30-anos-1.jpg

This will be KKG version of It.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
D-List #557
6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
Kyndall Harris
#53 on most Followed
96.2 Million Followers
Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
William A
Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
A-List #1
91M Fans
Billion Singles Sold
WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
50 Members
Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My complaint is how long its taking to fix this game saving situation we know from experience Glu has fixed glitches on kkh a lot faster than this I'm just not playing until hey fix it I've done the zodiac gigs four times now I'm tired and bored of it
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    lol, cute thread :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This game is starting to feel boring since the 8 hrs gigs takes forever to complete and there's not enough tappables. It just feels so slow paced to me. If the fashion wasn't on point, I would have probably deleted the game from my devices a long time ago. Sometimes I just have my days when I don't wanna play since I'm starting to become uninterested of K&K game.

I'm wondering what's up with the professional events lately? It's too difficult to complete so I gave up on it. How come there's no party and V.I.P. events? I want a stress-free event to grind and get all of the earn ables.

The updates didn't seem to fix my in-game issues so that sucks. Word of advice: Stop releasing weekend events when the game is still glitched. It's unfair to players who can't play when they don't have accessibility to their games especially when the game just crashes and force closes. Just fix the game already.

The pricing remains the same. Everything is ridiculously expensive. WTH⁉ Glu that's cray⁉

And please fix the Google contacts. My Google friends still haven't appeared yet on my game so I find that to be extremely annoying. Why can't I connect my game to Facebook & Google just like KKH? It should be an option. I have to choose only one account. Really Glu⁉ Find a solution to make that happen please Glu⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections