Options

followers glitch?

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Not that I mind this glitch but daaamnnnn I got a text from Bizzy about his secret Beverly Hills party and daaaaaaamnnn my followers went from 164k to 935,5k in like.. 50 secs? :cool::cool::cool:

Comments

• Options
    FYeahJennaFYeahJenna Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same thing with me, lol. Had about 550k, and now all of the sudden I have 6 million! Now that was a way to kick Aubrey's butt
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    2qkqz51.jpg
    i knew he was good for something ty MCB
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Same! Mine was less drastic because I only had 30k, but then I did a MCBrizzy event and had 299k. So if it is a glitch, then maybe the amount of followers you get is dependent upon where you are currently. because I went from 30k to 299k but other have gone from the hundred thousands to millions.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    FYeahJennaFYeahJenna Registered Users 7 Posts
    Okayy so update to my post above - I went back on K&K because I was in the middle of an event - only to see that my followers were back down, according to the social media thing I only got like 642 followers from the MC breezy post, and I'm mad because I was literally 400 gems richer. AND my progress was reset on the event I was doing!!
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    giphy.gif
    i had 54.0m now down to 53.5M
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yesterday I got my reward from passing Aubrey and now I'm like 600K Followers down and the Goal is still there. What's happening with the followers? :(
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    First it was all good and now the same is happening to me guys only by me it keeps resetting the missions but not resetting the followers. I went from 164k to 1mil and than I closed the game after I did all these 8h events, came back and I'm back by the beginning but still got 1mil.. got that Brizzy text again and bam 2mil and this happened about 5 times so now I got 6mil without even doing events >.<

I deleted the game once again because I have no time to do an event 30 times over and over.. Glu seriously needs to fix this game.