Options

Gigs

MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
I was just wondering whether it's just me who's not had a call from Perry for a gig. Like a side gig. I've not had a call off him in like 2 weeks. I've messaged Glu but I was just wondering if other people are having the same problem.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have that glitch. THere is a thread from Glu about it. I submitted a ticket and they're working on it. Are you Android? I'll go grab the link for you. But you're not alone. I just date.

ETA: Here's that post. They are working on it, but follow the instructions in that post to make sure you get help.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thankyou, I've only messaged Glu via the I. Game help centre, do you know how I go about submitting a ticket as I've never really needed to submit on with my Kim game.

I'm on the IOS platform, Thankyou for the help though letting me know I'm not the only one. Yes and constant dating gives me the chance to get a max relationship

Added- thankyou I've just clicked on it to be sure and hopefully they'll get back to me In time. Hopefully it's not another Gig weekend other wise I won't be able to get earnables if Perry isn't calling.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have the same in-game issue on new game as well. My game issues still isn't resolved.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Good news, third try and Customer Care got me unstuck. I started getting gigs last night. Tell them you want the fix they gave Kokokokonut. lol. I wish I knew what to say, why not write back on your ticket and say a friend with the same glitch was fixed, see if you can jump start yours.

All my contact was ingame messaging, instructions are around here, or I'll post them for you. But I wanted to say my game was fixed, see if yours are, or contact Customer Care again. I hadn't heard anything in about 10 days, so I jumpstarted my ticket again and asked if there was any news. That was about 5 days ago, and they did something.....no. Something else....no. Third time was the charm. Fingers crossed for you guys. THis was for the No Gig Glitch. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thankyou!! I'll do that and pray it gets fixed before the event starts! It would be my 3rd time messaging them, so maybe 3rd times the charm would be right 😊
  • Options
    I contacted Glu through customer care but I think that I sounded very desperate on my message. Whoever is gonna read my message will think that I'm literally crying out for help.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Aha Carol that's what mine is like, they'll think I have no life what so ever. I also emailed Glu about 2 weeks ago and didn't hear back starting to wonder if my email actually went through... It's quite funny that I've never had a problem with my Kim game but I totally understand that the Kendall Kylie game is new so it's bound to be glitchy and buggy.
  • Options
    I think they understand the addiction, you should see some of my frantic communicatoins with customer care and even a GluGod or two. lol. I think my passion for the game scared them a little but, hey, it's their product. It's so good it's Whack. lol. Fingers crossed for your gig glitch fixes. Maybe it's the same thing as mine.

As they fix a glitch, it helps the Team develop better updates for the future. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Aha Carol that's what mine is like, they'll think I have no life what so ever. I also emailed Glu about 2 weeks ago and didn't hear back starting to wonder if my email actually went through... It's quite funny that I've never had a problem with my Kim game but I totally understand that the Kendall Kylie game is new so it's bound to be glitchy and buggy.

Same here. I never had any problems playing KKH so this is actually the second time that my K&K game has been glitched. The first time my game was glitched was when I signed into Facebook, then my game was unplayable for weeks because it kept on crashing & force closing on the loading screen. I deleted the game and installed it again. Now this time my current game has more glitches. When I completed gigs/dates, it was repetitive and it glitched my game. Perry can't text me no more so all I have left to do now is go out on dates. I don't have any storyline & side gigs to do.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think they understand the addiction, you should see some of my frantic communicatoins with customer care and even a GluGod or two. lol. I think my passion for the game scared them a little but, hey, it's their product. It's so good it's Whack. lol. Fingers crossed for your gig glitch fixes. Maybe it's the same thing as mine.

As they fix a glitch, it helps the Team develop better updates for the future. :)

I'm just hoping it gets sorted before its to late to participate in this weekends event! I'd really like to try and at least win something. My messages always sound so desperate I feel lost when I'm not on my game 😂

Same here. I never had any problems playing KKH so this is actually the second time that my K&K game has been glitched. The first time my game was glitched was when I signed into Facebook, then my game was unplayable for weeks because it kept on crashing & force closing on the loading screen. I deleted the game and installed it again. Now this time my current game has more glitches. When I completed gigs/dates, it was repetitive and it glitched my game. Perry can't text me no more so all I have left to do now is go out on dates. I don't have any storyline & side gigs to do.

So I guess you're like me and won't be able to participate in the weekend event if the game is still glitching. About 10 minutes ago I deleted my game and redownloaded it and there were stil no gigs. It was a long shot but I was just hoping it would work. All I do now is date and that costs money which I can't earn back as there's no gigs 😂😫
  • Options
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    So I guess you're like me and won't be able to participate in the weekend event if the game is still glitching. About 10 minutes ago I deleted my game and redownloaded it and there were stil no gigs. It was a long shot but I was just hoping it would work. All I do now is date and that costs money which I can't earn back as there's no gigs ����

I noticed that my doll only gets broke when she buys new clothing though. The dating on this game is much more cheaper & affordable compared to the Oak club on KKH which is always costly and pricey just having dates there. I can actually only participate on dating events once my new game gets fixed.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nojnoj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey guys I'm having the exact same problem I haven't received any calls from perry for like 4 weeks and I contacted Glu 5 times they helped me but the next day after i finished all my quests it went back to nothing, I was wondering if it worked for y'all and if it did what did you do. Please help I even updated mine for the 1.1.3 but it still doesn't work