Options

Just a little vent

bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
You know, I like this game and all, it's got similarities to KKH but I've found it is nearly impossible to complete gigs with only a max of 30 energy. Especially the weekend events unless it's a dating one. Those are quite easy to complete. I do not like wasting k gems nor am I going to use any real money on games like this. Not my thing. (ok maybe once in a blue moon). I can't be the only one who feels like this about this game and I was hoping for this update that they gave us a chance to increase our max energy. I've already made to max level too, which is kind of lame.... I know it's a fairly new game but jeez, this is one of my only fun little "hobbies" when I'm not busy with my 4 kids:p. OMG also! What is up with spending so much going to new cities and such. There are no cars to buy nor planes waaaaah :mad:
You can call me SONIA
GC name is snowrice
KKH Doll is Trixie
K&K Doll is Lexie
:cool:

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hi! I know it can be frustrating with the lack of content that we have but like you said, the game is fairly new. I'm sure we'll get some new stuff soon. We just have to hang in there! Hopefully new levels and an energy cap increase. Happy Mother's Day!
    Daily iOS KKH player