Options

Beginning to get annoyed now...

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
So I just did the update that came through on the App Store after almost 2 weeks of not being able to open my game due to it just crashing on my phone. I did the update and it STILL didn't work... So I deleted the app and have loaded my saved game and I STILL don't have any NEW QUESTS. What on earth are you playing at Glu?!?! SORT IT OUT. I have spent money on this game and I have enjoyed playing it but what is the point when there is nothing to do on it!!!!!
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    So I just did the update that came through on the App Store after almost 2 weeks of not being able to open my game due to it just crashing on my phone. I did the update and it STILL didn't work... So I deleted the app and have loaded my saved game and I STILL don't have any NEW QUESTS. What on earth are you playing at Glu?!?! SORT IT OUT. I have spent money on this game and I have enjoyed playing it but what is the point when there is nothing to do on it!!!!!

Just keep calm, they are probably working on new contact for the game when the next update releases.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood