Options

This weeks event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I won the dress in my first box. But the next day it's gone from my closet and my event shows I didn't win it. My earnable shoes are gone too, but the earnable progress remains. And, I don't earn bonus event points since I don't "own" any items.

WvqouKb.jpg

I just won the hair in my 3rd box, so happy! You can see from here I don't have the dress when I'm supposed to.

PEq17DK.jpg

Oh no! Contact eggsandbananas!!

I finished the event. Won nothing from boxes. I guess that's okay, though, because I wasn't a fan of anything except the shoes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I'm just too hyped up right now!!! Turn up!!! My doll won the shoes on my last box. Woo hoo!!!:D:D:D
    WtbGjZd.jpg

I'm so happy that my dolls got lucky for this weekend event.:)☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't think that I'm gonna complete the event. I started the event right on time on both of my games but time is running out.:confused:I really hate 1 hr dates. Most of my energy has gone down the drain.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I managed to complete the event and I did not receive the top for the outfit. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I don't think that I'm gonna complete the event. I started the event right on time on both of my games but time is running out.:confused:I really hate 1 hr dates. Most of my energy has gone down the drain.:(

Don't do 1 hr dates. Do 30 min dates. They require 6 energy to complete.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Don't do 1 hr dates. Do 30 min dates. They require 6 energy to complete.

I'm having trouble to complete these dating events lately because I'm constantly running out of new NPCs to date.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Not having any 30 minute dates has made me think I kinda like the event weekends more...of course you can slap me for that comment next time an 8 hour gig shows up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College