Options

Event Leaks?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    The saving progress glitch is still not fixed. Lost everything this morning. :-(

I'm so tired of this actually... like really tired.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    On my male doll account, I earned the sunglasses, but when I go into my inventory they aren't showing up. I earned them yesterday I think but never looked to see if I actually received them. What should I do? Send a ticket into Glu with the screenshots? Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my dolls wearing the earn ables and the gift box clothing. I'm still grinding for the beanie hat hairstyles.
    vpx37a.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    On my male doll account, I earned the sunglasses, but when I go into my inventory they aren't showing up. I earned them yesterday I think but never looked to see if I actually received them. What should I do? Send a ticket into Glu with the screenshots? Thanks in advance! :)

My beanie hat that I earned isn't showing up in my wardrobe either you could try to pm eggsandbananas the moderator they are very helpful. I won't because I am so used to glitches now it doesn't seem worth it since the update my game freezes and crashes constantly.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Completed on my male game. Would have hoped for the gift box jacket, won nothing but I'm okay with that. Nothing very fancy about the gift box items.

As for my other game - UNPLAYABLE

Been like this for 2 events now, since the latest update. Every 1 or 2 hours when I go into the game, I'm set back to after taking the latest update (about 2 weeks ago). I can't complete any gigs this way!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    jfwd5Ra.jpg

Finished.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Done! And last but not least the beanie hats!!!
    image.php?di=X8F42.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    4lleyo.jpg

voila, really like the hair. in the Kim game i feel the beanie is too high and weird, but this sits just right
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    somerxceffasomerxceffa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Omg, how did you get it, do you ios??
  • Options
    somerxceffasomerxceffa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did you keep the clothes??