Options

What the heck!?

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
Am I the only one who's been having issues with the box icon disappearing, it's like all i do is have problems with it on my android device, I came on here looking for answers to this but there really aren't any, yeah I see the missing gift box icon thread. I've sent a ticket to glu's customer care as they instructed of me, they did answer me when it first went missing and they did bring the box back for like a second and it disappeared again as soon as I exited out of the game, I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game so much and deleted stuff I wasn't playing or using on my tablet because I felt like maybe that is what's causing the problem but it's not the game has since then updated itself and my gift box was still missing but it showed the option to try on the new clothes they have in the July 5th update and about the Krew thing it is not working for me either, I sent in a second ticket to customer care they did respond to me at like 11.34 PM on the fourth of July apologising that whatever they may have thought they did, didn't work, so they asked for my game ID I sent them that now I am hoping they fix it because I've run out of options idk what to do restarting this game and losing all of my progress as well as what I paid for is the last thing I want to do, anyone can help me until the glu team figures this mess out it would be lovely?t8nbyq.jpg