Options

Crashing game after the last update

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
My game started crashing after I install the latest update. This cause that items from event are not saved in my wardrobe, but event meter is saying I already have them.

Android 4.4.2

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same thing happened to me I'm waiting on them to respond to my service ticket which I know is gonna take almost a month for them to do
  • Options
    greyskygreysky Registered Users 4 Posts
    same here! i am also waiting for them to respond, i'll let you know when and if they do
    active player of K&K and KKH!

you can add me on game center: amitylux!
    my name is Skylar in both games
  • Options
    ayonoemieayonoemie Registered Users 5 Posts
    I submitted a support email due to all of the glitches and other issues that never seem to go away, even with supposed "updates" to fix the bugs and other issues.

The problem I have been having is, whenever there is a weekend event, I will go on 30 minute dates and totally max out all of the hearts, but the date will never complete. Closing out the app doesn't work so my only option is to let the date time out, but it will only give me 4 hearts which doesn't give me any progress towards the event items. It has happened 3 times today alone and unfortunately I will be deleting the game if it doesn't get fixed. Level 23 with 50 million followers and can't even play at this point.
  • Options
    It seems like they fix the saving progress glitch but new glitches pop out. I think it will take some time before they finally fix it.
  • Options
    More like years I went on their twitter and saw that they're finally responding to those who are having issues with their games because they'd usually ignore you completely someone must have complained about them not acknowledging those who play and spend real money in their games cause now they're being professional and responding.
  • Options
    Ginny.Ginny. Registered Users 1 Posts
    ayonoemie wrote: »
    I submitted a support email due to all of the glitches and other issues that never seem to go away, even with supposed "updates" to fix the bugs and other issues.

The problem I have been having is, whenever there is a weekend event, I will go on 30 minute dates and totally max out all of the hearts, but the date will never complete. Closing out the app doesn't work so my only option is to let the date time out, but it will only give me 4 hearts which doesn't give me any progress towards the event items. It has happened 3 times today alone and unfortunately I will be deleting the game if it doesn't get fixed. Level 23 with 50 million followers and can't even play at this point.

I have the same problem! I've tried it with both 30 min and 1 hr dates and in different locations. To get 5 hearts, I close the game when the 5th heart is almost full and come back when there's only a minute left in the date, fill up the 5th heart, and wait for the date timer to end. I get event points this way. It's such a hassle especially since it's a dating event this weekend!
  • Options
    The game crashing is better worse now. When I want to chat in krew it's big problem even load keyboard and after it's loaded game immediatelly crash.
    Checked if I have enough storage, checked if I have latest update for keyboard. Nothing helped. Game still crashing.

Android 4.4.2
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    The game crashing is better worse now. When I want to chat in krew it's big problem even load keyboard and after it's loaded game immediatelly crash.
    Checked if I have enough storage, checked if I have latest update for keyboard. Nothing helped. Game still crashing.

Android 4.4.2

I wrote them on the 16th of July and told them about my situation they are just now responding

synp5g.png

Their response isn't all that helpful either I'll just pray that my game works itself out, hope you all have any good luck with getting them to help you.
  • Options
    I don't even contact them because I know they won't help me. They need to fix it in whole game.
    So I just type the problem here with my OS number, hoping they will read it and will help it...