Options

looking for an ACTIVE krew to join

racheesyracheesy Registered Users 6 Posts
hi hi hi I just need a super active krew to join y'all! I'm level 20, super active, and even buy k-gems every once in a while so you'll get that extra box when I do!!

My gc name is racheesy1

you can either message me your krew name on gc or leave it in a reply here!!

Comments

• Options
    Julia1184Julia1184 Registered Users 11 Posts
    My krew is Finelife. I'm on all the time day and night gift every time I can. Hope you join
  • Options
    Is the slogan Always Slaying?? That's the only one I can find when I search FineLife and its full :(
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    It's big problem find and active crew tbh. The krew is full or everybody is offline. Everytime I enter new krew, nobody is there. No chat is running and nobody gives me kreds back. I always wait because of the timezones, but I don't have a luck in finding active krew.
    Everybody says here how active they are and when I finally join some krew, nobody is active whole day.
  • Options
    I was thinkin about making one myself to be honest!! If I do I'll post it on here!
  • Options
    Kaia-emiliaKaia-emilia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yesss please make one! I'm always playing the game and it's really hard to find active krews :/
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    racheesy wrote: »
    hi hi hi I just need a super active krew to join y'all! I'm level 20, super active, and even buy k-gems every once in a while so you'll get that extra box when I do!!

My gc name is racheesy1

you can either message me your krew name on gc or leave it in a reply here!!

Hey! Im super frustrated bc theres is only a few active ppl in mine and i am constantly gifting and buying gem packs and very rarely get anything in return. I assume i must be able to remove ppl if mine is full and then we could all in one together? Lmk what you think..ill go back to the game and see exactly what my krew name is..i had to add #s to what i wanted bc my name was taken already lol. Ill post it though one min:)
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hey! Im super frustrated bc theres is only a few active ppl in mine and i am constantly gifting and buying gem packs and very rarely get anything in return. I assume i must be able to remove ppl if mine is full and then we could all in one together? Lmk what you think..ill go back to the game and see exactly what my krew name is..i had to add #s to what i wanted bc my name was taken already lol. Ill post it though one min:)

If people in your krew aren't active or aren't sending Kred back you have the right to either kick or ban them from the krew

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210490-Krews-FAQ

Posted this link just in case you are confused on how to go about that.
  • Options
    Hey yeah there definitely is a way to remove them! I think someone else linked you below! I'm definitely interested in getting into your krew though!!! You can add me through game center and add me to your krew through there or leave your krew name and my doll's name is Rachel hahah :)