Options

Gigs at the Beverly always glitched

TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
Hi

Is anyone else experiencing a glitch with gigs at the Beverly in WH?
Everytime I have a gig there I never have any actions to tap on only the "take selfies" if I can invite a contact
I never get to finish them or earn any points :(

Please can anyone help ... Or point me to where this has been discussed before

I don't want to submit a ticket in game coz then my game crashes

Help would be appreciated ... Thank you
GC: TTemb

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yes every time we have a dating event to do and I go there for a date it glitched and caused my Krew tab and gift box icon to disappear, it is very frustrating I will honestly be glad when they fix this game and there are no more glitches like they did Kim K's game
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just started my gig at Beverly, and I see the 'take selfie' action.

How many times has it happened, and since when? I've never had an issue with missing friend action.
    PM to add
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just started my gig at Beverly, and I see the 'take selfie' action.

How many times has it happened, and since when? I've never had an issue with missing friend action.

Hi Nai

I cannot see any other actions ... It has been for quite a while now I would say the last few months
    I actually dread getting a gig there because I know I won't complete it and loose fans

"Take selfie" is the only action I can do and so I have to wait an hour before I can go back and do it again
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    TTemb wrote: »
    Hi Nai

I cannot see any other actions ... It has been for quite a while now I would say the last few months
    I actually dread getting a gig there because I know I won't complete it and loose fans

"Take selfie" is the only action I can do and so I have to wait an hour before I can go back and do it again

Oh ok I read it wrong, so you're seeing only "take selfie" action and not the others.

I've actually had this happen a few times in the past, but at random venues and not just Beverly. It was solved after rebooting game a few times, and then an update came and I never experienced it again.

It must be a glitch in your game, you should submit a ticket with screenshots.
    PM to add