Options

Krew! Active members only

BellaRain67BellaRain67 Registered Users 16 Posts
KAZKREW
We've had a few people leave but we're all regular, daily players. Last I heard, you can only have 10 in a krew, so if that's true, we have a couple openings. Come join!

Comments

• Options
    ItsmeeItsmee Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey its adrianna , i got removed from the krew , i got your invite a little while ago , when i accepted it automatically removed me again :( so aggravating
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Same thing happened to me.. I'm so upset. So much stuff has happened to me that they actually reached out to me.. so I am praying I'll be back ASAP. . Save room for meeee: (
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    That's weird, it happened to cersi too, idky
  • Options
    What was your name on there? We still don't have a full crew, but I'll save spots for you two
    Same thing happened to me.. I'm so upset. So much stuff has happened to me that they actually reached out to me.. so I am praying I'll be back ASAP. . Save room for meeee: (
  • Options
    I dont know why either , i also have the missing gift box button . I sent in a ticket and few days later they replied and said it was fixed , it worked for literally 3 minutes thats how i requested to get back in the krew , then kicked me right back out and my buttons were missing again . I sent in another ticket but no one has gotten back to me yet . But hopefully itll be fixed soon
  • Options
    That's so weird. This game glitches too much. Hopefully they fix it soon.
    Itsmee wrote: »
    I dont know why either , i also have the missing gift box button . I sent in a ticket and few days later they replied and said it was fixed , it worked for literally 3 minutes thats how i requested to get back in the krew , then kicked me right back out and my buttons were missing again . I sent in another ticket but no one has gotten back to me yet . But hopefully itll be fixed soon
  • Options
    It says your krew is full now
  • Options
    It's not. A few people stopped being active so I deleted them
    It says your krew is full now
  • Options
    I keep trying to invite you & cersi again, and it says sent, then says you both accepted, but it's not letting you guys in. Idky.
    Hey its adrianna , i got removed from the krew , i got your invite a little while ago , when i accepted it automatically removed me again :( so aggravating
  • Options
    I keep trying to invite you & cersi again, and it says sent, then says you both accepted, but it's not letting you guys in. Idky.

Ya i keep accepting, but the glitch came back and its not letting me join any krews or participate in weekend events or get gift boxes . :( so i am just waiting for now until it gets fixed . At least i still have a storyline and can do gigs for now . Thanks for trying tho ! Hopefully itll get fixed soon
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Belllla invite mee I can't find the krew I finally got green to fix it! :)imy guyyys
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!