Options

Missing gift box, No krews, No events!HELP

lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
So it seems I'm not the only one but my gift box is missing,I can't play the events,Im getting ads even though I shouldn't be, I have been kicked from the krew I created (twice!). It fixed itself for half a day and then it happened again! It's completely unfair that this has happened as I have not broken the terms, and I have spent a lot of money on the game over the last month. I have sent tickets over two weeks ago with no response, I either want the game fixed or a refund. it's not fair to pay for something and then not be able to use the things I pay for. It's a lot of time money and gems that have been wasted and no response from anyone who works for glu!! This is not acceptable 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Kennedy~
Retro Rose🌹

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So it seems I'm not the only one but my gift box is missing,I can't play the events,Im getting ads even though I shouldn't be, I have been kicked from the krew I created (twice!). It fixed itself for half a day and then it happened again! It's completely unfair that this has happened as I have not broken the terms, and I have spent a lot of money on the game over the last month. I have sent tickets over two weeks ago with no response, I either want the game fixed or a refund. it's not fair to pay for something and then not be able to use the things I pay for. It's a lot of time money and gems that have been wasted and no response from anyone who works for glu!! This is not acceptable 

I've sent you a private message so I can try to help!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've sent you a private message so I can try to help!

KalindaKing..please help me too..my doll name is amy. .I have had this same problem for about a month, with, ads, no response, no gift, box , can not do events, gems,, lives , lost..etc . I have over 115 million followers, too, spent lots of hours too, on level 24 android galaxy s4..and it all stated with last up ..The only difference I have not spend only 100 dollars I spent thousands over a period of time ..ever week before up date I would spend several hundred dollars every Friday. .please help me I am a gamer not a hacker..I spend my own money, don't cuss, and don't disrespect anyone. .shared Kred and everything. .please help no response from glu, no help and I loved this game... I am a serious game plsyer..I don't k now how to direct message you..please help
  • Options
    AwesomeSauceAwesomeSauce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Could you help me I'm facing the same problem
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Guys... you need to pm her for her to help you. She can't help you over the thread.