Options

Houses and Pets?

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Hi everyone. Is there a list somewhere of all the houses and their prices, and which ones have pets, and their prices?
Thanks!
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    I know that they bumped their dang heads in terms of Jackson Hole. I bought that thinking maybe there would be a pet.... 1499 for a horse?! Really glu?!? Hahaha, no.

But I did just get a nice surprise with London. 399 for place, 199 for the dog. Sweet!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    From what I searched, can't confirm as I don't have some houses.

Santa Monica - Hamster ($250)
    Malibu - Dog (199 kgems)
    Jackson Hole - Horse (1499kgems)
    New York - Cat
    Paris - Caniche Dog
    PM to add
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    I know that they bumped their dang heads in terms of Jackson Hole. I bought that thinking maybe there would be a pet.... 1499 for a horse?! Really glu?!? Hahaha, no.

AND it costs $200 (!!!) to feed the it every day!

The whole pricing scheme in this game is out of whack, when it comes to what things cost vs how much gigs pay/paltry amounts in gift boxes/etc, and the pet feeding costs is just another example. I don't feel like we should have to do it at all, but they could at least make it like, $10 or something. If they're trying to be "realistic" in that you have to feed your pets everyday and that costs money, Fine, I guess.....but $50 a day to feed a hamster every day isn't realistic. Sorry for ranting a bit, but it annoys me. :-) I'm done now.

So I don't know, maybe it's not a big deal, but if anyone knows what the daily cost of feeding each pet is, maybe include that too? I'll make a note the next time I feed the ones I have, but I do know it's 50 for the hamster, 200 for the horse, 10 for the New York cat (which is the only one that doesn't seem insanely exorbitant). I think the London dog is 50 also, if I recall correctly. Can't remember for the Malibu dog.
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Bought calabases BC of the update info.. Was real cheap.. Forget what I spent.. think I used cash BC I've been saving .. but it was cheap cheap they want you top buy it for parties. Nothing close to what others cost. And pet is 199 gems. Want NY next.. Only like 30gs I think.. I like Montreal or Milan too.. Can't remember. Paris is too much.

Refuse to but that freaking horse.. what does it give for energy when you can get anything from it?
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    Pretty sure Montreal was 399/399 gems (house/pet).
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    AND it costs $200 (!!!) to feed the it every day!

The whole pricing scheme in this game is out of whack, when it comes to what things cost vs how much gigs pay/paltry amounts in gift boxes/etc, and the pet feeding costs is just another example. I don't feel like we should have to do it at all, but they could at least make it like, $10 or something. If they're trying to be "realistic" in that you have to feed your pets everyday and that costs money, Fine, I guess.....but $50 a day to feed a hamster every day isn't realistic. Sorry for ranting a bit, but it annoys me. :-) I'm done now.

So I don't know, maybe it's not a big deal, but if anyone knows what the daily cost of feeding each pet is, maybe include that too? I'll make a note the next time I feed the ones I have, but I do know it's 50 for the hamster, 200 for the horse, 10 for the New York cat (which is the only one that doesn't seem insanely exorbitant). I think the London dog is 50 also, if I recall correctly. Can't remember for the Malibu dog.

Malibu dog 50 also. .calabases dog gives 3 energy like the hamster and is50 as well I believe
    Btw how much was London house? If u remember
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi everyone. Is there a list somewhere of all the houses and their prices, and which ones have pets, and their prices?
    Thanks!

You can find all the houses and their prices here. But we don't have all the info on pets yet.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Options
    Bought Bahamas house. Has a parrot, cost was only 299 gems I believe. So 499/299 not toooo bad.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    How much energy does a pet give you? Is it worth buying pets?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    How much energy does a pet give you? Is it worth buying pets?

I only know the cash hamster gives 2 energy for $50
    PM to add