Options

About this Krew new feature...

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
So, this thing even started and I'm already mad, already thinking about deleting my game, because it's hard to see beautiful events being offered like this. THE ENTIRE UPDATE will have weekend events like this. I'd be more happy SPENDING REAL MONEY with K-stars to open extra boxes, seriously.
Geez.

Comments

• Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I am also not crazy about the Krew event. I hate having to depend on others people to succeed in the game. Really takes the fun and challenge out of it.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Don't you just loveeeee getting party gift boxes with one energy bolt or a sticker towards 50 other stickers you need to collect? I have to say with all the time differences involved and only 4 to 5 of us participating, we are having a crazy, hilarious time anyway tho. How about some real event prizes for our trouble? Meager energy and $25 pretty much sux, and we're all unhappy with the same garbage daily box prizes during an event. The daily gb's stink to begin with; how is it you think they're good for an event too? We want *real* prizes; and please note: we don't do events where you make us *pay* for "earnables" either. We're definitely having some fun, but by tomorrow who knows how long we'll bother with it anymore. Collect *how many* stickers in the two-fingers image of a "peace" sign?? Um, no.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    I am also not crazy about the Krew event. I hate having to depend on others people to succeed in the game. Really takes the fun and challenge out of it.

I agree with you. I think it'd be a lot better if, instead of relying on crew members to compete with other crews, it'd be much nicer to complete events and attain points as a crew to reach a designated number of points like we'd do if it were a typical weekend event. That, or relying on self would be much more productive. But you've got to give credit to Glu for at least giving it a go. Let's hope they won't continue with the bizarre system that's been going on. The crew we are currently completing with have over 3k points while we have approx. 1k. One of my girls pointed out that they'd attained that much within an hour of the event going up. Needs to be sorted.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Emcat, try out our Krew. Casual Gamers.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Since so many krews have too many inactive members to begin with, I wonder what made Glu think--Hey! Let's let them have an additional TEN useless members?? The game is rife with glitches, crashes, shutdowns, shutting *my* whole phone down; tired of having to close and reopen, tired of having to hard restart my phone too; why don't you concentrate in FIXING all that's wrong first--like...too many times I don't get even get the pathetic gb item I've opened--and like oh, say, last week a shocking and one-time glorious 25 gems. I also haven't gotten stuff from several krew gb's I've opened either. Two crummy energy bolts, yay. But I want them anyway. This is very annoying. Now more krew members can be added, and true to Glu fashion it's a total muck up. We have two new members whose av's in Chat are either blank or gray with an ugly Abraham Lincoln looking head pic--hahaha, omg omg omg! The black and gray continuously flash back and forth relentlessly. No one can give or receive kred with them. But hey--they aren't participating anyway except for the random Chat comments including, "fck I can't finish this." I would appreciate if so many of these probs existing for MONTHS on end were fixed, thanks.
  • Options
    Um...two of our dolls are bald today and one has no clothes. Another is like a neon light flashing CLOTHES*NO CLOTHES*CLOTHES*NO CLOTHES*CLOTHES*NO CLOTHES.... It's all a bit amusing, but still....
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    That's why there's a feature to kick out group members. My team made a pact to kick out inactive players after a certain amount of time and had no problems since then. Take control of your group. Simple as that.