Options

Notification Bug on IOS Is there a solution fix?

LuiyoLuiyo Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello Everyone and Glu Support,

Yesterday I got my new Iphone 7 Plus and downloaded Kendall and Kylie game to try it out. There's a problem everytime you get a notification the notification gets stuck in the app and if you open the game normally the notification doesn't disappear If you take a look at my applications you'll see that the app have a 1+ on the right but if I close the app and open it again it still shows me that I have a notification. I want to know if there's a solution to solve this issue bc I always want to keep my emails and such clean without any problems and this is annoying. I also tried to turn off my phone and turn it up again and that doesn't solve it either. Hope you guys can contact me as soon as posible.

Thanks.

LuiyoIMG_0013.png

Comments

• Options
    Smurfette8202Smurfette8202 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue and the number keeps going up. No matter if I clear my notification or not!!!! Please fix it
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of this issue caused by the iOS 10 update and the team is doing their best to find a solution. We think it's due to something on Apple's end. Sorry for the inconvenience re: badge numbers!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.