Options

Looking for a new krew!

KennedyK09KennedyK09 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey guys! I didn't bother uploading a photo because I change my appearance so much in the game lol, but I'm looking for a new krew!! Honestly I'm literally too active for the one that I'm in now and it's so boring. If anyone has any open spots I'd love to join :o I have a house in Thailand!!

Comments

• Options
    Princess-JPrincess-J Registered Users 2 Posts
    KennedyK09 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I didn't bother uploading a photo because I change my appearance so much in the game lol, but I'm looking for a new krew!! Honestly I'm literally too active for the one that I'm in now and it's so boring. If anyone has any open spots I'd love to join :o I have a house in Thailand!!

I just started a new krew for active members only. The name is KlutchSquad consider joining :)
  • Options
    KelzeeKelzee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Heey I know what you mean, I just started a new Krew called KQueens and I'm Caroline, come help me make my Krew awesome and I'm sure we can make it to number one :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You can join our Krew: KKH Glu Krew 2! Very active!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalynderKalynder Registered Users 10 Posts
    Also you can join Sitting Pretty . We are very active also. Right now we have plenty of room. If you just search us and request to join, and we would love to have you!
  • Options
    SaucinAllysonSaucinAllyson Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kalynder wrote: »
    Also you can join Sitting Pretty . We are very active also. Right now we have plenty of room. If you just search us and request to join, and we would love to have you!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You can join our Krew: KKH Glu Krew 2! Very active!

Can I join???
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can I join???
    Sure thing!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalynderKalynder Registered Users 10 Posts
    Can I join???

Of course!