Options

Missing friends!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hey!

I want to report this issue that I'm having for a while where couple of my krew friends disappeared from my friends' list.

They were there when I joined the krew.

I didn't deleted them and they are still able to see my doll and like her posts.

I'm not able to do selfies with them anymore too. I can se them on the krew tab though.

Today I left the krew for couple of hours and got back to see if they would pop up in my list, but nothing happened.

All other friends were still there though.

While we're doing the krew goals events their name doesn't show up at the top 10 just their points.

Is there a way to me be able to have them back in my game???

Thanks.
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but the best advice is to submit a ticket to customer care explaining the situation, so they can take a look at the game and determine what the issue is. And if anyone else is experiencing this they should post here as well.

Sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a way to do it manually by myself.

Thanks Koko.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I briefly checked with Glu when this first happened, and yeah, they confirmed it was a case for Customer Care (when I said that I hear a little trumpet fanfare on 'customer care' lol)

But, come to think of it, I did read where someone was having krew problems, and I think Nai suggested something. Very vague I know, but maybe if it worked for one krew issue it will work for yours? I'll help you look around...it was about Krews, it was around last weekend, and it may or may not have been Nai with a suggestion that may or may not have worked. Can I be any vaguer? I'd submit the ticket, and while that's in the works, look around and see if you can fix it. I'l go look too. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary