Options

10/13 Weekend Event Thread

13Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I just have to say, as far as I know, it's not just lipservice. Glu really is committed to cleaning up the hackers. I don't know how many of you were here End of June 2015. An update rendered hacked game useless...in as much as they didn't get weekend events. (we didn't yet have midweek events) But the forum filled up with "i didn't get the event." Then when it became clear that a huge portion of players had no event, we learned that the update took them out of the event loop. To get events again, they had to start over playing legal games.

True it was KK:H, but I wanted to show you Glu does care about the cheating, and i know they don't want to hurt legit players, all your complaints are being listened to very seriously. But common sense says no one will come out and give details. It's like that phrase you hear on cop shows all the time "The deptartment can not comment on ongoing investigations"

Monday's a new day, I know I spent some time forwarding things I received about these issues. Thanks everyone who's responded. And remember, K&K is still new, and as things are developed, they tend to change as newer things are tried out. And Glu has proven that when something doesn't work, it gets modified one way or another.

And, Glu does listen. Over and over, they've picked up on even tiny things we've said in the forums, and made it a reality. Being an 'older' game, we saw a few times when morale was low, very low in fact. But we rallied when we saw Glu was working to make things better. ANd right now, we're at a point at KK:H where
    we've been on cloud nine for months. The love affair is back. We stuck it out, respectfully made our feelings known, and things got better. Not because we demanded action but because Glu wants us happy and playing their games.

I think you should have a mixture of faith, patience and hopeful optimism? I'm not giving you lip service, and I truly believe every word I wrote. Get a good night sleep, and things will look better in the morning. Hang in there, and I am sorry a lot of you worked so hard only to have missed the mark, through no fault of your own.

not exactly sure who you're referring your statement to but i made a statement elsewhere that Glu has actually helped me with my issues it took them quite some time but they along with a moderator on her figured out the issue behind my Krew option and gift box icon disappearing and it hasn't given me any problems since the only issues now is the glitches with the Krew chat or the parties during Krew Goals and me having to exit the game clear the cache and restart my device or it crashing constantly which I am hoping will be fixed with the new update that we're apparently getting sooner or later. I love the game but I kinda miss going on dates and doing gigs to win things in an event, the krew goals event although challenging and the excitement of winning feels great but as i stated i don't like seeing other people upset over working so hard and losing sleep only to come into second or third or not rank at all as much as i'd like to everyone win something i know that's not possible still i feel that everyone should be proud of themselves for working hard and getting so far even if it landed them in second or third place they still did great and they should be happy about that you know?
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Honestly, I was just trying to be nice but yet again you are being extremely negative and quite frankly, rude as well. Just delete the game so everyone else can enjoy the game and be positive and nice on this forum. Like I said, it's just a game and every game, app or even computer program has glitches from time to time but they always get resolved with updates. It's just the way it is and if you don't believe me so be it..

I agree with Kiko just like a human being no game is gonna come out perfect either just gotta stay positive & hold onto hope and faith that Glu will fix the problems. I used to get upset & become frustrated when it came to my Krew icon, and giftbox icon disappearing it would fix itself or they'd fix it and as soon as I'd complete a date during an event it would go out eventually someone mentioned eggsandbananas and so i contacted him and he helped me but the same thing happened again so he asked me a lot of questions like where did i have it saved to or if i even had it saved, what device am i playing it on and what was i doing at the time the game went glitchy they went above and beyond to help me out you just have to have faith in these people they aren't ignoring your cries they're doing research and trying to come up with a solution don't get yourself so worked up isabeau it's just a game and besides hold out on faith that everything will be alright that Glu will fix the problems both you and your krew have been experiencing in your games, please just try to think about all the new stuff you'll get to experience & what they have in store for us Halloween wise.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    not exactly sure who you're referring your statement to but i made a statement elsewhere that Glu has actually helped me with my issues it took them quite some time but they along with a moderator on her figured out the issue behind my Krew option and gift box icon disappearing and it hasn't given me any problems since the only issues now is the glitches with the Krew chat or the parties during Krew Goals and me having to exit the game clear the cache and restart my device or it crashing constantly which I am hoping will be fixed with the new update that we're apparently getting sooner or later. I love the game but I kinda miss going on dates and doing gigs to win things in an event, the krew goals event although challenging and the excitement of winning feels great but as i stated i don't like seeing other people upset over working so hard and losing sleep only to come into second or third or not rank at all as much as i'd like to everyone win something i know that's not possible still i feel that everyone should be proud of themselves for working hard and getting so far even if it landed them in second or third place they still did great and they should be happy about that you know?

I wasn't addressing any one in particular, I was addressing the group that felt Glu isn't doing anything to combat cheating. If you're not part of this group of players, it wasn't aimed at you. I'm referring to those who posted their discontent regarding cheating. I said that that Glu does take it seriously. It was my attempt at easing some negativity.
    The only part that was even worded like it could be aimed at anyone in particular was "I think you should have a mixture of faith, patience and hopeful optimism? I'm not giving you lip service, and I truly believe every word I wrote. Get a good night sleep, and things will look better in the morning. Hang in there, and I am sorry a lot of you worked so hard only to have missed the mark, through no fault of your own."

if this is what you meant, I was referring to the people who felt negatively about the event, and unhappy and feeling Glu didn't care. I came in to give a pep talk to the unhappy players among us If you thought I was referring to you, I apologize for not being more clear. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lets not get crazy here...

We are all here on this forum READING each others comments. It is too easy to misinterpret the feeling of a written message. No one should be mad over anyone else's opinion or even over the game for that matter.

We should really be stating our opinions and not attacking others opinions or comments. Thats for moderators to do if they feel the need to say anything.

I believe one of the purposes of this forum is in fact to let GLU know what kinds of problems we are experiencing and also to share it with other members and for us members to come together as a community and help each other out.

We all get how frustrating this game can be with all the glitches.
    We are 3 people in my house playing the game, and everyone has a DIFFERENT Glitch!! But it is something that is out of our control really and doesnt make any sense getting too upset about. Yes some of the glitches are really disappointing, believe me.

It is our responsibility to let GLU know what may not be functional in their programming and also to kindly give them the time to address all the issues as they become aware.

Now what is the sense in arguying? We are all in the same boat and no one has more power here than anyone. Doesnt matter how long you've been playing or how long youve been in this forum. No one is more entitled to anything.

The game was created for the masses, not just for us forum bugs. There are still manyyy people playing this game who dont even know about the forum and are still playing through all their glitches. They arent even receiving the help we are.

So lets just all be greatful and thank everyone at GLU for all their hard work, and patiently wait for the update that we know will be here in less than a week, and see what gets fixed and what we still need to wait for.
  • Options
    I wasn't addressing any one in particular, I was addressing the group that felt Glu isn't doing anything to combat cheating. If you're not part of this group of players, it wasn't aimed at you. I'm referring to those who posted their discontent regarding cheating. I said that that Glu does take it seriously. It was my attempt at easing some negativity.
    The only part that was even worded like it could be aimed at anyone in particular was "I think you should have a mixture of faith, patience and hopeful optimism? I'm not giving you lip service, and I truly believe every word I wrote. Get a good night sleep, and things will look better in the morning. Hang in there, and I am sorry a lot of you worked so hard only to have missed the mark, through no fault of your own."

if this is what you meant, I was referring to the people who felt negatively about the event, and unhappy and feeling Glu didn't care. I came in to give a pep talk to the unhappy players among us If you thought I was referring to you, I apologize for not being more clear. :)

lol nah no harm done, I thought I had done or said something to offend someone which is the reason behind my confusion there is honestly no need for an apology koko as i am not offended i agree we should all be proud of ourselves as well as our krew members for giving it our all just gotta stay positive and hold onto the faith that Glu is gonna fix this glitch as you stated the game is somewhat still new it's gonna have its perks and quirks just gotta be more positive and step out on faith as i stated no hard feelings :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Thanks Astray. I never want to seem intimidating or have people think I'm subtly calling them out. :) I'm just here to help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary