Options

Starting a new crew

JuliajudithJuliajudith Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi peeps, im going to start krew, some one likes to join? I'm very active, and i hope you to! And does somebody know a nice name?

(My english is not very good because im dutch)

Comments

• Options
    LisaoostromLisaoostrom Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey juliajudith, ik wil wel joinen... alleen zit ik nu in een krew waar wij al veel punten hebben gehaald in de wedstrijd. Weet jij misschien of mijn punten meetellen als ik bij een andere krew aansluit?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey juliajudith, ik wil wel joinen... alleen zit ik nu in een krew waar wij al veel punten hebben gehaald in de wedstrijd. Weet jij misschien of mijn punten meetellen als ik bij een andere krew aansluit?

Hi I translated it to English Hope the translation worked. "
    "Hey julia judith, I want to join ... only I'm in a krew where we have already achieved many points in the game. Do you know maybe if my points count when I join another krew?"

I thought Julia's English was fine. But Now that your question is in English Lisaoostrom, probably someone who can answer arbout swiitching crews. It's great that you were able to reach out in her native tongue, but could you also put the translation if you're going to post in a language other than English? Now, give me a minute, and I'll see if I can find out your answer in FAQs, but, a seasoned Krew changer could speak more accurately. .....anyone?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I've heard you lose your points from the Krew you leave.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D