Options

Krew Goals Awards Not Showing Up - Retro

lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
This is for the ladies and gentlemen that may have participated in a Krew Goals event without their rewards showing up over the last week. I'm writing this for a member of my crew who has contacted Glu about not receiving her rewards and got the response that if there's no screenshot, there's no proof. Virtually all the ladies in my crew can vouch for her and I find it unfair that this happens to a minority few while the vast majority who participated and worked hard are not getting their due. If anybody part ofRetro Rose sees this, can we please show a voice of support for our lovely lady Brianna?

If anybody else has the same problem where an entire crew has received their reward apart from one or two people, can we please recognize that and support them here so we can rectify this issue?

Thanks Glu for all your hard work in implementing new features and hunting down glitches. We really do appreciate it all. :)
Lena
🌹Retro Rose🌹

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was told that if another Krew member has the leader board for the krew, that's acceptable. We have a thread about that. If it's applicable I'll merge them, because the other has more info I think.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was told that if another Krew member has the leader board for the krew, that's acceptable. We have a thread about that. If it's applicable I'll merge them, because the other has more info I think.

I understand that and I was able to provide a screenshot for another Krew member, however I did not have one for another. This is why we should display all crew members instead of the top 10. Wouldn't it just make more sense so we can actually have proof while these glitches are happening?
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe backtrack the krew chat, see if you could get a screenshot of her auto-message about completing actions in a party? But it has been like a week, so not sure if the messages could still be there.

I think Glu themselves might be able to check if your krew member participated but since they asked for screenshot, maybe they can't, idk.
    PM to add
  • Options
    layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
    I can vouch that Brianna(Retro Rose crew member) did participate in the event. I was very lucky Lena was able to help me out with the screenshot, but if that wasn't the case I would have been very sad about the time I spent on the event with no rewards. Since the glitch is not her fault it seems unfair to me, and far fetched that she would contact support and lie to Glu about this. Hopefully this helps her get her rewards, and others in the same predicament.
  • Options
    Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    I can also vouch for Brianna. She is an excellent addition to our krew. She participated in last weeks event (in which our krew came in first) and still has not recieved her rewards. Hopefully this issue can be fixed. Thanks glu. 💖
  • Options
    yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi ...This is Amy from Retro Rose..I too can vouch that Brianna did in fact participate in last week event. It was quite hard on us to hear that she did not receive any rewards, especially after the hard work and long hours she put in....just like all of our Ladies and Gentleman in Retro Rose. We "ALL" put in the work. .just as Brianna did last week and every week! Please glu make this right for our Brianna.......Amy
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I can vouch for Brianna as well. It'd make things a lot easier if all the names would be featured on the leaderboard and that all names would actually show up because some places are just left blank.
    We unfortunately did not have a screenshot of the leaderboard where Brianna's name was on and it'd be unfair if she didn't get the awards because of that.
    Hopefully things will get resolved soon.
  • Options
    ItsmeeItsmee Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi, it's Adrianna from retro rose , I am also vouching for her . She did participate last weekend and I hope she gets the prizes ! Xo
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We recommend saving a screenshot of your leaderboard just in case. If you are missing rewards from the last event, please send me a PM with your ID, platform and the name of your krew.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    we understand what you're saying about the leader board but it only shows the top 10 participants so if you're number 11-20 you don't show up on the leader board even if you participate! unless you mean the total krew leader board with the other krews??
    I also can vouch for brianna playing and scoring during last weekends event btw��
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is Lucas or Peyton from Retro Rose (whichever you prefer to call me) I can vouch for Brianna as well tbh i screenshot where it states someone had 65 or 95 points i think that was Brianna (it was before i got on the leaderboard) but my game went glitchy and her name disappeared but it still has the points up on the screenshot but no name so it won't help prove anything. But i know for a fact she threw parties and helped with them she helped out with mines quite a lot.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    we understand what you're saying about the leader board but it only shows the top 10 participants so if you're number 11-20 you don't show up on the leader board even if you participate! unless you mean the total krew leader board with the other krews??
    I also can vouch for brianna playing and scoring during last weekends event btw��

The leaderboard helps us look up your krew in our records. It's ok if you're one of the players who ranked 11-20 and you're at the bottom of the list. We'll still help you get the rewards you deserve.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    The leaderboard helps us look up your krew in our records. It's ok if you're one of the players who ranked 11-20 and you're at the bottom of the list. We'll still help you get the rewards you deserve.

Thanks for letting us know! It'll make things a lot easier then for our krew member.
  • Options
    Hi Kalinda! Thanks for the info, that's uber helpful :-)

Also to all you girls, Kiko, Amy, Allie, Adrianna, Leah, Kennedy, and Peyton! Eternally grateful for you all and your contributions! Smiling as I'm going through this thread because you are all a bunch of sunshines and never fail to come together and light up my day.

Naimonster thank you for that! We did do that earlier and it didn't help so I'll send a screenshot I had of the crew leaderboard and send it to Kalinda. :)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you Krew members for helping me out along with Glu for being so helpful and understanding in this situation, I did get my rewards from last weekends event and can't wait to start using them in the game!
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Options
    Thank you Krew members for helping me out along with Glu for being so helpful and understanding in this situation, I did get my rewards from last weekends event and can't wait to start using them in the game!

Yay! Thanks for resolving this Glu :-) whoop, see you in the crew Brianna, excited to see your new outfits x
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    kaitoppkaitopp Registered Users 2 Posts
    same thing happened to me, I and another member of my crew had over 70 points and didn't receive our prizes when two other people did
  • Options
    kaitoppkaitopp Registered Users 2 Posts
    my ID 44c717fc-a900-4efe-83fb-8387d6414040