Options

10-27 Weekend Event - Halloween

2Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    fresail wrote: »
    I'm already back to having no gigs. None from Perry, and no storyline. It is impossible for me to participate in this weekends event.

Have you contacted glu about this?
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Because Halloween is on Monday, we're not going to release the Halloween quest until closer to the holiday. Hope you enjoy the weekend event and costumes in the meantime!

Aha! Thank you for this info, Kalinda. And so now we know--Halloween is on the way, so still to look forward to, yay!
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    fresail wrote: »
    I'm already back to having no gigs. None from Perry, and no storyline. It is impossible for me to participate in this weekends event.

Have you tried going into lots of buildings? Even though I have no goals, I started the storyline by going into a building (abaisse apartments I think) and talking to the guy
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes, I contacted them today. I am just worried that it won't get fixed in time, and I won't be able to participate. I know it takes a few days to resolve issues. I would have contacted them sooner, but I didn't expect the Henri storyline to be the only new one. I thought there would be a few new storylines. Fingers crossed it gets fixed before the event ends!!! :)
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm very sad that in all of the event boxes I didn't get any of the things that I wanted. I didn't even get any points for the first clothing which are the boots! Really frustrating
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I'm very sad that in all of the event boxes I didn't get any of the things that I wanted. I didn't even get any points for the first clothing which are the boots! Really frustrating

Don't feel bad i didn't either
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I wasn't lucky with boxes too this time.
    I got cash and k-gems. But I don't mind. K-gems are always good.

Anyway, I still don't know if I can live without the warrior ponytail...
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »

Not even the k gems I got only energy! Same I want that hair more than the boots and the dress! I don't know if to spend the k gems to try to get the hair or save for black friday :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »

that was my aim as well but the warrior ponytail was never in any of my boxes only the warrior costume and the boots which I didn't win because when I was gonna choose the box I felt it was in I'd go against my better judgement and choose the opposite.
  • Options
    I was so lucky with my first box, I got the boots!!! My next box I got progress toward the main costume, and when I bought more boxes all I got was the meagerest energy and progress towards the costume. At 80 gems a box I stopped pretty quick; the number of gems they cost is obscene.
  • Options
    I'm not sure where to post this, but I need to say that without the parties, most of my krew is jumping ship. (No pun originally intended but when I thought about it I had to laugh.) People were checking in--our head is MIA--I'm afraid she's sick and without pm there's no way to get in touch with her bc she would get a message in her email that someone wrote to her. I'm her second so whenever she's not there I am, and so have been fielding all the "I have no party :( " posts. I told them there will be more parties, to hang in there and there would be something for Halloween, but that means little to them because they either have no Halloween or it's different from ours. But we all could still chat and have fun and do the storylines--most of them didn't get the ill-thought-out Henri story and well, see the above about Halloween, which whatever is planned btw, maybe shouldn't have been put off...? Anyway, chat has become dead. Our krew has only 4 members, which includes me, who are playing, and that's it. Out of 20 people, just 4. Many of the krews got new members because you had to be in a krew to participate in the parties, and they joined at a time when we were in the thick of it. Now the parties are gone, and so are they. :(:(:(:( I did the "night shift" from 4 pm till 4:00 am EST, and someone was always checking in for parties. Two girls from Germany would keep me company most of the night, so even if one of us fell asleep for a little while, our green lights were still lit (meaning, Yes! We're here! Party anyone?? :) ) and the other two of us would still be there. This is really sad. I don't know if Glu is willing to recapture all that the parties were; but without them, at this point, being a krew member is all but pointless. Ok, just some info here. Again, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize; but I figured this weekend thread would be read by a mod who could get this info to Glu. And I don't have time right now to investigate thread entries/subjects because I'm doing both the KKH and K&K weekend events. Ok well, good luck with the costumes everyone!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    that was my aim as well but the warrior ponytail was never in any of my boxes only the warrior costume and the boots which I didn't win because when I was gonna choose the box I felt it was in I'd go against my better judgement and choose the opposite.

Same I never even got to see the ponytail at all. I really want it, but is it even possible to get?

I got total 4 points and energy or cash, so like 1 point from the boots, am I even gonna try?

Jax got 5 points on his first box so he has the pants, but has an incomplete set now lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I'm not sure where to post this, but I need to say that without the parties, most of my krew is jumping ship. (No pun originally intended but when I thought about it I had to laugh.) People were checking in--our head is MIA--I'm afraid she's sick and without pm there's no way to get in touch with her bc she would get a message in her email that someone wrote to her. I'm her second so whenever she's not there I am, and so have been fielding all the "I have no party :( " posts. I told them there will be more parties, to hang in there and there would be something for Halloween, but that means little to them because they either have no Halloween or it's different from ours. But we all could still chat and have fun and do the storylines--most of them didn't get the ill-thought-out Henri story and well, see the above about Halloween, which whatever is planned btw, maybe shouldn't have been put off...? Anyway, chat has become dead. Our krew has only 4 members, which includes me, who are playing, and that's it. Out of 20 people, just 4. Many of the krews got new members because you had to be in a krew to participate in the parties, and they joined at a time when we were in the thick of it. Now the parties are gone, and so are they. :(:(:(:( I did the "night shift" from 4 pm till 4:00 am EST, and someone was always checking in for parties. Two girls from Germany would keep me company most of the night, so even if one of us fell asleep for a little while, our green lights were still lit (meaning, Yes! We're here! Party anyone?? :) ) and the other two of us would still be there. This is really sad. I don't know if Glu is willing to recapture all that the parties were; but without them, at this point, being a krew member is all but pointless. Ok, just some info here. Again, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize; but I figured this weekend thread would be read by a mod who could get this info to Glu. And I don't have time right now to investigate thread entries/subjects because I'm doing both the KKH and K&K weekend events. Ok well, good luck with the costumes everyone!

The storyline where Staci contacts you about Henri Steppenwics has been a glitch for a lot of people some people didn't receive any gigs or anything after the 26-27/10/2016 update people have contacted glu and told them about this and i think someone even mentioned that they are looking into this so as frustrating as it is they just have to remain patient, calm and positive.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Same I never even got to see the ponytail at all. I really want it, but is it even possible to get?

I got total 4 points and energy or cash, so like 1 point from the boots, am I even gonna try?

Jax got 5 points on his first box so he has the pants, but has an incomplete set now lol.

I spent 80 gems and the hair was in the 3rd box on the first one going horizontal the costume was in the last box on the first row vertically and the boots were in the second row in the third box horizontally after that i basically gave up because I'm not about to waste my time with it that's a waste of 80 gems which is pretty hefty hopefully we will get a KrewGoals event and there will be a hair earnable in that.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I don't know if it is just my game but every time the items were on the second row horizontally but I only figured that out after two boxes so on the third try I finally got the boots. The hair was nowhere to be seen tbh but then I opened another one and it was on the second row again so I luckily got it. It's so hard to get the things you want!
  • Options

I saw every single item in every set of boxes. But I always choose wrong, items were next to mine box. 😭
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I missed the hair 2 times. I don't think I want to spend anymore k-gems. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    I missed the hair 2 times. I don't think I want to spend anymore k-gems. :(

It's actually pretty horrible seeing how much your gem balance has sunk. Which is why I stopped bothering with the boxes myself.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    It's actually pretty horrible seeing how much your gem balance has sunk. Which is why I stopped bothering with the boxes myself.

I 100% agree. I just stopped buying giftboxes it's not worth it anymore.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Well, I buy my first (and probably last) giftbox and got 10 event points. 😀
    Well, it's better than cash. But it's not the hair. 😭
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just got the Halloween gig call from Kylie!

At least now we can turn up to the party with our costume!
    PM to add
  • Options
    This event is glitched for some people.

I completed the event and didn't get the last prize, the eyes.
    But the problem is I can't send a ticket because I already sent one before event and it's still not solved ugh...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    VQTnM1I.png?1

I finished last night, although I think the earnables are really cute I'm not feeling the costume theme TBH.

However I'm sooooo happy cause I was able to reach 5 stickers and got those must have boots that was ALL I was wishing from this event:D

I'm sorry Lulu and anyone else who is having a problem.

About the GB talk...I think when it comes about KKH's boxes and the dreaded 4k K$ that is unfair, but what we have here is just plain cruel. Someone who pays 80 k-gems or whatever other price that the game offers in it's boxes to get back 10 K$ is just RIDICULOUS:mad:!

They need to change that ASAP and start to offer better stuff here. They have to raise the numbers of the event stickers, energy, K-gems, even money to amounts that really make difference in the gameplay and also of course improve the chances to getting a piece of clothing. Glu it's time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    The Cleopatra eyes are showing up as the everyday eyes I use for my doll. I'm really unhappy about this; why is there always a problem here?! :(
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    VQTnM1I.png?1

I finished last night, although I think the earnables are really cute I'm not feeling the costume theme TBH.

However I'm sooooo happy cause I was able to reach 5 stickers and got those must have boots that was ALL I was wishing from this event:D

I'm sorry Lulu and anyone else who is having a problem.

About the GB talk...I think when it comes about KKH's boxes and the dreaded 4k K$ that is unfair, but what we have here is just plain cruel. Someone who pays 80 k-gems or whatever other price that the game offers in it's boxes to get back 10 K$ is just RIDICULOUS:mad:!

They need to change that ASAP and start to offer better stuff here. They have to raise the numbers of the event stickers, energy, K-gems, even money to amounts that really make difference in the gameplay and also of course improve the chances to getting a piece of clothing. Glu it's time!

I'm so glad you got everything, Vats! I also think the costume is cute, but not so...I don't know, what you said--just not feeling it. But I'm happy I earned every piece, though so disappointed the eyes aren't showing up in my game.

What you said about paying all those gems only to receive $10--that happened to me. I cannot believe...its just upsetting, a tremendous loss for so many gems, which is an absurd amount to open the gb's in the first place. Plus, it's insult to injury on top of it all. The vast majority of what you get in return for such a big amount of K-gems is really a horrible thing to do to players. If anyone thinks such pathetic winnings inspires players to keep opening boxes--interpret as keep spending money to waste more and more gems, while keeping wasting more and more money, it does not. It just leaves a person feeling cheated and upset and ensures that one will *not* want to spend any more money to buy gems, only to keep getting stickers towards an event prize we'll never get enough stickers for anyway, because we've given up, seeing our number of gems dwindle down so incredibly much in the blink of an eye. I won't spend 80 K-gems anymore, only to receive 3 gems in return. And $10 kash! I don't like being cheated and being taken advantage of, and in such an overt and, well, it's a greedy way. You're right, this really is cruel. I'm not sure I'll be buying gems as I do on the 3rd of each month, because of these issues. And I mean, I wish they would add a decent number of things for us to buy in the wardrobe, and *there* is where I would happily spend money. But oh, those inflated and extremely unreasonable prices. It's just bad business.

EDIT 2: Deleted where I said I will "never, ever buy gems again" (et.al.), because of course I will! And yes, bright and early on Thursday morning--the 3rd. (But pleeze, add lots of stuff to the wardrobe to buy! And no, I won't be purchasing any 80 gb's again, I just can't in good conscience do that again.)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Deleting a few things here. Let me explain the criteria I'm using in this case:
    criticism about another player, not allowed
    critisism about the game is encouraged by Glu
    ~subject to Glu's discretion

now let me read back a little a see if more has to go. Unfortunately, if you had valid points and deletion able comments, the whole thing goes. Feel free to repost the valid points. Sorry.
    ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The Cleopatra eyes are showing up as the everyday eyes I use for my doll. I'm really unhappy about this; why is there always a problem here?! :(

Not sure if anyone informed you but I was confused as well but the makeup for the Egyptian eyes is underneath the nail polish icon they have prices on them of course but when you go to purchase them it'll have this cost £0.00 by it so even though they have prices on them they're basically free.

wvomsj.png
    zyexys.png

So you won't be confused by my explanation
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone informed you but I was confused as well but the makeup for the Egyptian eyes is underneath the nail polish icon they have prices on them of course but when you go to purchase them it'll have this cost £0.00 by it so even though they have prices on them they're basically free.

wvomsj.png
    zyexys.png

So you won't be confused by my explanation

Thank you so much! And for the pics too! AngelaLauren posted in another thread an idea of what was going on so that helped; but I was still thinking wait, how do I add the eyelashes??
  • Options
    Thank you so much! And for the pics too! AngelaLauren posted in another thread an idea of what was going on so that helped; but I was still thinking wait, how do I add the eyelashes??

You're welcome isabeau