Options

No goals :(

Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
Ever since I downloaded the game onto my phone as well as my iPad, I now have no goals at all. I have no hourly gigs or the new storyline and I'm panicking because I won't be able to participate in the weekend event! I've contacted Glu via the game but it might be ages before they help. Is anyone else having this problem?:(
Ari
Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I had this problem before and Glu solved it for me via in-game ticket. Sorry, I think that's your best bet.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ah okay thank you! I hope they help soon
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    PlayfuldaudreamerPlayfuldaudreamer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue :/ I have contacted support and all they gave me was response like "they've submitted a request to the team and they're researching on the issue". Hopefully I hear back from them and they have a solution. Until that happens, there's nothing to do in the game.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I contacted Glu with the same storyline problem. They replied day or two after I contacted them and now I am waiting for another answer.
    Just be patient, girls. I do believe Glu will help us.
    Or they are working for an fix update since more people have the same problem.
  • Options
    I've found out that you can still start the new storyline if you go to the building where it is. It just doesn't show up in the goals, I hope this helps you guys! I still don't have hourly gigs though
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    Ari97 wrote: »
    I've found out that you can still start the new storyline if you go to the building where it is. It just doesn't show up in the goals, I hope this helps you guys! I still don't have hourly gigs though

I went to all that buildings and no one was there beside that guy from travelling agency.

Does not work for me.

Glu still didn't reply to btw, it is already 3th or 4th day.
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I went to all that buildings and no one was there beside that guy from travelling agency.

Does not work for me.

Glu still didn't reply to btw, it is already 3th or 4th day.

I feel your pain:( they replied to me like a day after and asked for screenshots (I'm not sure why?), I sent them and I haven't had a reply since
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    I feel your pain:( they replied to me like a day after and asked for screenshots (I'm not sure why?), I sent them and I haven't had a reply since

Oh me too exactly! They wanted screenshot and I haven't heard about them from that moment.
    I don't know if I should write them again and just wait still?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Screenshots help them, always send screenshots with your first ticket so you can save the back and forth time.

I think you should wait for their reply. I believe if you reply again, your ticket gets bumped down the line. Cannot guarantee this but I've heard it somewhere.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have further info you want to add, a screenshot for example, see if you can add that to the existing ticket, update any info you can. But resist the urge to submit another ticket.

We've been asked by Glu to not make multiple tickets on the same issue, so if you have additional info, then respond again on the same ticket. They will help you asap, but I haven't heard anything about updated tickets bumping you down. Sometimes more patience is required, but Glu answers each and every ticket. If the waiting time is heavy at times, it's unfortunate, but Glu does appreciate your understanding.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do you have the ability to comment on that ticket? I look for an opening, a reason to respond again. If you can, I would update any info you can. But resist the urge to submit another ticket.

We've been asked by Glu to not make multiple tickets on the same issue, so if you can respond again on the same ticket, I would do that. Or add any additional info you want them to have. They will help you asap, but I haven't heard anything about updated tickets bumping you down.

Im sorry you're going through this.

I'll try this, thank you!:)
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had to correct my earlier advice, I wasnt' clear that I'd add to the existing ticket if I had more info to share that would help. But the bottom line, sometime patience is required, but rest assured that Customer Care will help you with your issues as soon as possible. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Update: I commented on the ticket saying the issue still hasn't been resolved, Glu replied saying "We will be forwarding the case to the development team for a review. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue." There is hope:D
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    Update: I commented on the ticket saying the issue still hasn't been resolved, Glu replied saying "We will be forwarding the case to the development team for a review. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue." There is hope:D
    That was the same reply I received. I haven't been able to participate in the last two events. :( Hopefully they have an update with more than one storyline, and Perry starts calling me for gigs again soon, lol. I have definitely missed #krewgoals the past few weeks!!!
  • Options
    fresail wrote: »
    That was the same reply I received. I haven't been able to participate in the last two events. :( Hopefully they have an update with more than one storyline, and Perry starts calling me for gigs again soon, lol. I have definitely missed #krewgoals the past few weeks!!!

Glu fixed it for me, if you keep commenting on your ticket I'm sure they will help you!
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹