Options

Lost saved game

SonjatheQueenSonjatheQueen Registered Users 3 Posts
Please help.. Since the new update for Halloween I have been unable to join my old game. I'm level 23 and have a krew. Since the update I haven't been able to do any events but then later when I tried to go into the game the screen to start new game came uP. Confused I reloaded the game few times but still only new game page loaded. I restarted and reinstalled the game. Same happens. When I click on 'load old game' I can seeeeee my old character on screen but when you click on the button to retrieve the old game..it loads and just takes you back to the start of a new game. Please please please help me!

Name in game: SonjatheQueen
Device: Samsung j5
Game: Kendall & Kylie
Krew name: #active Krew# (or something similar - sorry can't remember and can't check)

Please help me retrieve my old game. I can seeeee it there so I know there's still some type of hope xxx

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    II would submit a ticket to Customer Care. That was Glu's advice for this issue in another thread, so I think that's your best bet.

I will however, ask Glu about this. If it comes back differently, I'll let you know, but Glu's advice to contact customer care is the best we have to offer right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary