Options

Join My Krew, Yes, No, Maybe So?

KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
Hello, you wonderful people reading this thread!

I can either waffle or go straight to the point and no one likes a waffler, right?

Okay so I've heard of this new krew called Daily Dosers, so original isn't it? Well, this krew called Daily Dosers just so happens to be run by myself! Now, Kieran, you may ask, why are you creating a new krew when there are soooooooo many out there to join? Well, frankly, in my experience after joining a krew, players seem to dwindle down and become inactive after a month or so and that leads to the ever so stressful task of finding an active krew that isn't full! So, you may see where this is heading (and if you have read the quite so obvious title), I would like to ask you all to join my krew! It will be an actives only krew but you can join regardless, there's no huffle and fuffle of sending me a request to join. Kred sending is at least 8 times a day, if not more and if that doesn't tempt you, I also buy K Gems now and then, and K Gem purchases = gift boxes. Everyone loves a good gift box, don't they? Gift boxes mean clothes and clothes make your doll happy. So hopefully, that has tempted you all *hint hint* and I hope to be seeing some of you making my little contact notifications flash up!
Major? *nods head* major ...

Comments

• Options
    As of now, the krew is full but if you are still interested in joining the krew, inactive players will be getting kicked so always keep checking!
  • Options
    Just a small announcement that the krew has places open for anyone that wishes to join. We're in the lead of the weekend event by 840 points if that persuades anyone too *wink*.
  • Options
    Ashley13Ashley13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Kieran! I'm Ashley from your krew, could u please add me back to the krew? After updating the game, i was suddenly out of the krew and can't join back.
  • Options
    Yes of course, I'll bring you back in.
  • Options
    Ashley13Ashley13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you so much:o