Options

I need a krew that plays

amandaferbeyamandaferbey Registered Users 10 Posts
I can't figure out how to leave the krew I'm in and I would like to find players who actually play

Comments

• Options
    ElainabratinaElainabratina Registered Users 10 Posts
    Join Mademoiselle 2
  • Options
    mipie15mipie15 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi Amanda! All you need to do is press your phone and then find your character in your Krew. Press the X and it will let you leave. My Krew, Dazzling Divas, is looking for some more active members. Would you like to join?
    K & K
    Amiah
    Level 21
    20.4 M followers
    Leader of Dazzling Divas (DD4L)
  • Options
    amandaferbeyamandaferbey Registered Users 10 Posts
    Absolutely I play everyday sometimes 4-6times
  • Options
    mipie15mipie15 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Okay, cool! Just search Dazzling Divas in the Krew search. What's your name in game?
    K & K
    Amiah
    Level 21
    20.4 M followers
    Leader of Dazzling Divas (DD4L)
  • Options
    BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi! Welcome to the forums, I am the owner of TheCopperClub and we are super active. For this event we are just shy of 900 points! And we often post interactive photos on our feed.
    We are very good at communicating, and encourage a friendly atmosphere. If you've found a Krew you love, I wish you the best! But if you haven't, we are a great option! Let me know if I can answer any more questions!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I can't figure out how to leave the krew I'm in and I would like to find players who actually play

If you'd like, you can join Kweens & Kings Krew. We are very active and competitive in the #KrewGoals events, and we haven't lost one yet. We love to interact and chat with each other, and we have a few open spots to fill. We'd love to have you. :)
  • Options
    Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    WorldwideDolls (one word) has 2 spots open, slackers don't last long. We also carry on a group chat in the kik app so we can get to know each other better & share pics and screenshots. Send a request if you're into it.