Options

Did not get receive this weekend krew goals event!

KingAlexusKingAlexus Registered Users 4 Posts
My krew came in first place and I didn't get anything everyone in my krew even ones that didn't participate got the rewards I uninstalled the game then downloaded it again and nothing still. I emailed glu from the game I have screen shots showing I was activate hopefully I can get them cause I think its unfair.

Comments

• Options
    ChibbyChibby Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here ! When the countdown was over it popped but then disappears andni haven't seen it since. I even cleared my cache and I Uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing popped up for me.
  • Options
    asteriskasterisk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Had to be a glitch otherwise what you are saying doesn't sound plausible since it states in the game during a krew goal that if you have 0 points meaning if you don't participate you won't receive anything.
  • Options
    KingAlexusKingAlexus Registered Users 4 Posts
    asterisk wrote: »
    Had to be a glitch otherwise what you are saying doesn't sound plausible since it states in the game during a krew goal that if you have 0 points meaning if you don't participate you won't receive anything.

Everyone in my krew got the rewards even the ones that didn't participate with 0 points so idk what happened. I emailed glu from the game sending pics of my parties just waiting on their response.
  • Options
    ChibbyChibby Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah, havery the developers said anything ? Or have you contacted them ?