Options

House Stuck In Party Mode

OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
Hey KKG Fam,

Im having an issue/glitch where as my santa monica home is still in party mode since I threw a party there in last weekends event.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and its still the same.

I have also sent a ticket to GLU days ago and am awaiting a response.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    It takes some time when Glu will respond.

So in your house is still party even tho the timer ended or your house is just messed up, so you can't throw a parties there?
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: ยป
    It takes some time when Glu will respond.

So in your house is still party even tho the timer ended or your house is just messed up, so you can't throw a parties there?

I know ๐Ÿ™ Patiently waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

My santa monica apartment is still showing actions to be completed for over 2 weeks now.. its like the party never ended; but theres no timer, no krew members. Just a lonely pet that I havent been able to feed or play with !!
  • Options
    AngieGoLightlyAngieGoLightly Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have had the same problem in Calabasas home, I contacted support and nothing they told would work to fix it for two weeks. They suggested yesterday to throw a party in the house and complete the tasks - I did and then I forced closed and restarted my phone. And it was fixed but that was the second time I tried it... and low and behold the first party I threw in my Santa Monica home for this weekend's krew event, the glitch reoccurred there. I can't even try and fix it right now because it was 700+gems to clean the house . ๐Ÿ™„ So, You could try what I'd did but I don't think it will entirely fix it.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm also having this issue in my Bahamas home. It's stuck in party mode, but the party ended yesterday.