Options

I'm Angry Yep!

Y'll need to fix how a person puts their name on their avatar!!! When I first started playing this game, KendallAndKylie, I ended up playing someone else's game. After I'd deleted this game a couple of times I realized that when I first tried to make a name for my avatar, there was already a name there. I didn't know that I had to actually erase the name before I typed my own name, SMH therefore I ended up playing someone else game. Me and whoever was playing with the same avatar. We were going back and forth changing our avatars back to our original selves. Now, I finally have my own personal name and somehow done the same thing that I've done to someone else's game, SMH!!! I need this to stop because I'm buying gems and the other person is spending it, SMH! Fix this problem ASAP!!! Please come up with a better way for us to make a user name for our avatars without us interfering with each others games? Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Maybe your game got hacked it did the same to my sister and when she restarted over it popped up she had a saved game already don't click on it especially if it's not yours but she doesn't have that issue any more and she got a different phone so she doesn't play it any more lol
  • Options
    DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Maybe you should contact Glu support

They might be able to help you better than the players here
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff