Options

Krew ActiveX looking for active players.

Michal.AleMichal.Ale Registered Users 5 Posts
I had enough of not active krews, so I decided to start my own one. I'm looking for players that are active everyday, that send kred, chat with others members and participate in events. Members that aren't active for more than 2 days will be removed!

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    What if they are busy people have lives that don't revolve around this game you know? What if they let you know the situation?

I mean I'd love to join your krew but I'm going to be straight forward with you I get busy sometimes or stuff comes up out of the blue but I'd pop in here and let you know what's going on or tell you through PM or the chat if I'm able to.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's certainly OK! If you're have some plans or whatever, then you can let me know before and you'll still be in the krew. I'm just really tired of looking for some active krews, you know? I just wish that members will be sending kred when they're online and say at least hi daily. And of course participation in krew goals event it's very important.
  • Options
    I know the feeling I've just about given up on joining a krew sInce only 5/20 people are always the only ones who are active
  • Options
    faithdrivenfaithdriven Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had enough of not active krews, so I decided to start my own one. I'm looking for players that are active everyday, that send kred, chat with others members and participate in events. Members that aren't active for more than 2 days will be removed!
    I just removed myself from a full krew. Nice people but only maybe 3 people play daily and getting them to send back kred is impossible. I play daily and I'm # 2 on my followers list in my game. I'll join your krew.
  • Options
    I joined as well too many rude people in the other krew I just left
  • Options
    Awesome! I hope that more members will join soon.
  • Options
    NyxNyx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Krew full with fantastic girls from everywhere. You can feel envy if you're not here ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    Nyx wrote: ยป
    Krew full with fantastic girls from everywhere. You can feel envy if you're not here ๐Ÿ˜

Love ya Nyx! :*
    We have 1 spot open right now, probably one more in a couple of days!