Options

So many issues. Radio Silence from support

BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
I have sent: literally 20 messages to Glu through the support option in the app. And that is only text. I have sent an attached 19 screenshots from in game play, as well.

To name a few issues, I have lost an apartment. I have another apartment stuck in party mode, which happened during the event and will not come back. I have left my krew and rejoined. Even thoughI am the owner. I have been booted from the Krew. I have had parties end after 20 minutes. I have had people unable to attend parties citing that it's full, but I am the only person there.

This totally affected the game play and chances of the Party Event, I have 9 houses. I spend money on this game, and I have sought out help for my issues and no one is responding. My first request for help in this line of ignored messages was December 2nd. This is ridiculous. I have reached out on the game, on twitter. What am I supposed to do?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    BlueTrigger, I'm sorry you're having so many issues, and submitting a ticket to customer care was a good reaction. But there is a bit of a wait for customer care, due to the large volume of opened tickets. I have to ask, did you start a new ticket all 20+ times, or was this all on one ticket? If you've submitted 20 tickets on one issue, imagine everyone submitting 20. There's your backlog. So, while you wait for Customer Care to respond, can you make a bullet list of your issues? Like this:

lost apartment
    Krew owner, I was kicked out of my krew
    Another apartment stuck in Party Mode
    Parties end after 20 minutes
    Party says full though no one is in attendance.............etc.

Make a list of your issues like that, and when the week begins, I'll see if we can get other help, or if you should just wait for customer care, If you submitted your first on the 2nd, you should be contacted very shortly. So, just post a short, concise list of your issues here, and we'll try and get some help. But please don't start multiple tickets. By the time they get your 5th, you'll have already been addressed. But they'll still have to open and act on each of those tickets. It's human nature to say "Hey, I really need help. You're ignoring me" but in this case, it's fruitless and only adds to the waiting issue. So, make your bullet list here, and we'll cross our fingers. :)

BTW, nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary