Options

Super Sad Pets!????

lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
So I have a glitch in four of my houses, where there are still check marks for me to click as if I have a party going on, but it also shows the buttons where I can start a party or buy furniture and the little paw print above my pets head...
When I click the check marks it takes my energy but doesn't actually contribute points to anything as there's no party going on :confused:
The absolute WORST thing about this is my poor pets! The glitch means I can no longer click the pets to feed or play with them.. which means
A) I bought them (with expensive K-Gems that i paid real money for!) now they are useless as I can't collect energy from them
and
B) THEY ALWAYS LOOK SO SAD :(
I have tried reinstalling the game, leaving and rejoining my krew, I even clicked the check marks and basically wasted a LOT of energy to see if this would clear the glitch... unfortunately none of this has worked so my pets are still sad and I still wasted a lot of gems on them :(
this wasn't so bad when it was just in my New York house but now it's at 4 of them and it's getting a little frustrating as it's been over a month that it's been going on for..
I have tried to write a ticket about this but I was basically told the glitch has been reported.
Has anyone else had this glitch??
Mods, is there any way you can help?
Kennedy~
Retro Rose🌹

Comments

• Options
    BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have also been having the same problem in two of my house mine doesn't happen everyday there will be days I can click the tasks and my pets will become happy, but maybe a week later it will not work at all. I have also been having this problem a little over a month.
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    what sometimes it works for you? my pets are still unclickable :(
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹