Options

Krew Party Problem

haileygibsonhaileygibson Registered Users 1 Posts
So I am trying to get more points for my krew and I have gone into every house I own (the one in Santa Monica, Malibu, Jackson Hole, and New York) and there isn't an icon there for me to start a party... someone please help!!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can try to leave and re-join your krew, as that has helped other players.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Please excuse me butting in on this thread, I sent a pm when you get a chance please take a look thank you.
  • Options
    OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yes it helps to leave your krew and re join, the problem is when you leave you can't rejoin for 10-15 mins so someone else could join before it allows you too. Also you will lose all the points you earned it won't effect the entire krew total just you personally and you need at least 30 points to get the prizes. Happened to me earlier I lost 147 points. And had to start over.